Queen bedroom with own bathroom, twin bedroom and 2 queen bedrooms w/full bathroom near downtown! The house is spacious & clean and is on a quiet street, easy freeway access. You can enjoy the greatest snow on earth, Biking, hiking, rock climbing, fishing, picnicking nearby. Huge backyard and patio. You will have the home pretty much to yourself as I am gone a lot. My place is great for your next visit to Utah and I will do my best to make your stay very enjoyable.
The house has 3 rooms available with queen bed and twin bed; kitchen, living room, dining room and laundry. There is a TV and a fire place on the living room, one room has also a TV. The House is 4 miles to Salt Lake City downtown, Temple Square, Vivint Smart Home Arena, and more.
Accès des voyageurs
There is no need for a house key because the entrance use a coded lock.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will help with your needs, I will do my best to make you feel at home and share with you what I know about the city and places around.
We expect you will respect our home.
- Picking up after yourself in common areas is important.
- No eating meals in the bedroom - snacks/munchies are OK.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let Bayron or I know ASAP.
PROFILE PICTURE: Please upload a profile picture where we can identify you by sight. This is our only way of ensuring we let you in and not a stranger.
* USE THE ALARM SYSTEM: The home has an alarm system and we will teach you how to use it. You will be given a personal alarm code when you are here and are expected to use the system when we're not home or sleeping.
* NO ENTERTAINING; We are perfectly happy having people pop by to pick up our guests, but we would prefer that you not use our home to entertain them. We'd be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends.
* OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
* QUIET HOURS: We prefer to keep it to a dull roar after midnight and before 7am. Ya gotta sleep some time. Waking us up in the middle of the night is not cool.
* LEAVE BEHIND WHAT YOU DON'T USE: We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are staying with us along with some other spiffs and we expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay. If you don't see what you need, please ask.
* USE OF OUR HOME: You are welcome in all common areas of the home and our yard. Want to play some music or watch a show on the TV - go for it. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours.
* ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: The key is, just ask if you need something or want to know something. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you. If I am't't here, just text. We'll point you in the right direction.
Let's do something more fun now. :)