Perfect location with Free pocket WIFI. My apartment is 2 mins walk to Shinjukugyoen Mae station, 7mins walk to Shinjuku-sanchome, 15mins walk to the JR Shinjuku. 200 meters to Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. A few steps away from restaurants, bars, Izakayas, 24h conveniente stores, coin locker.
- 1. As this is a high density apartment, and for the respect of our neighbors, please try to keep noise down while in the building and the apartment/balcony.
- 2. If any neighbours ask who you are, it is best to say you are "a friend of Zhang" to avoid trouble - Japanese neighbours are nosy! Please let me know if this happens.
- 3. Once you are in the apartment, please carry your suitcase. Don't roll your suitcase on the apartment floor. Japanese floors are very sensitive and can scratch easily- so no bags or shoes is appreciated.
- 4. When you leave the apartment please make sure that all the lights, aircon, and the water heater are switched off.
- 5. Please separate your garbage - Shijuku ward divides rubbish into burnable and recyclable (bottles, PET bottles and cans). Please see the rules in the house manual you will receive after your booking has been confirmed.
- 6. If you are a smoker, please don't smoke in the apartment. You are welcome to smoke on the balcony, but please don't throw anything over the side of the balcony.
- 7. If you are not expecting visitors, please don't answer the intercom. People who ring the door might be looking for the owner. Please let me know if this happens.
- 8. Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet.
- 9. Upon checkout, please return the key to the original key box.
Cet hôte a 31 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires