• Walk Score 92 ('Walker's Paradise')
• Transit + Bike Score 70 ('Excellent Transit/Bikeable')
• Rooftop terrace w 360° views incl 'Hollywood' sign + Griffith Observatory
• 100MBPS WiFi
• 55" 4k HDTV w Netflix, Hulu, Roku, + Apple TV4 in living + bedroom
• Community pool
• Secured, onsite parking for 1 vehicle
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen
The unit is in a gated area located on the 2nd floor and in a private, tucked-away part of the building. A few flights up is the rooftop deck, with beautiful views of Downtown LA, the Hollywood sign, and Griffith Park Observatory (less than 2 miles away!).
• A/C, 2 ceiling fans, + floor fan
• Office space w printer
• Communal washer + dryer
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Infants traveling with parents are welcome (Stroller, Pack-N-Play, and High Chair Complimentary)
Accès des voyageurs
The entire apartment is yours to enjoy! Guests will have access to a King Size bed in the master, a Queen Size sofa bed in the living room, and two pull out twins (located in the closet).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be available should you need us. Otherwise, you'll be left alone :D
Please remember that you will be staying in a home, not a hotel. Therefore, we ask that you treat our space with the same respect you would show your own. We travel often and have help managing guest services for our home while we are away.
• No parties, events, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette stays
• No smoking anywhere
• Do not have more guest than stated in your reservation
• No Loud music
• No disturbance, especially noise past 10pm
• Infants traveling with parents are welcome. (Stroller, Pack-N-Play, and High Chair Complimentary)
• We are not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or in or around the pool. We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables during your stay. We cannot be responsible for any items left behind. There will be a handling & shipping fee for returning requested items to you.
• If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
Cet hôte a 192 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love to travel, try new foods, and go on fun adventures! My family and I love movies and entertaining and having friends over for dinner and fellowship.
Our style of hosting is for you to have the experience of a lifetime - arriving at our home and not wanting to leave.
I don't have a life motto, but I should have a theme song ;)