À propos de ce logement
Welcome to the Wolf Den! The most charming little getaway on Big Creek. This newly remodeled getaway features large picture windows that look out to Big Creek. The getaway features a double size Murphy bed with a memory foam mattress. It has a full kitchen and a bathroom with a shower. It has two decks. This is the perfect place for a romantic weekend! Let Big Creek become your favorite getaway!
This getaway is located on our Property very close to our home. Even though the getaway is close to our home there is lots of privacy, including your own driveway.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire getaway is yours to use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We try not to disturb our guests, but should the need arise we do live right next door.
We currently do not offer WIFI.
We do however provide coffee, tea, cream, some spices and oil to make it a little easier for those who want to cook.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
• Groceries – Stock up before you arrive as the small stores in and around Ashford have a limited selection of goods. Don’t forget condiments, and burgers or steaks for the grill. Also bring whatever adult beverages you enjoy as you can only purchase beer and wine in Ashford.
• Gasoline – again, fill up before you get here. Hours can be limited at the gas station in Ashford.
• Specialty kitchen gadgets – Please bring any specialty kitchen items. We keep our kitchens fully stocked with the basics plus cutting boards, knives, cheese graters, etc., but do not stock specialty small appliances.
• Personal toiletries – including shampoo. Shower gel is provided.
• Clothing – layers, rain jacket, comfortable shoes, hat, sunglasses.
• For hikers – daypack, water bottles, hiking boots, compass, binoculars.
• Outfitters store is close by in case you forget something.
• Good books.
• Wildflower and Tree ID books.
• Absolutely no smoking!
• No bonfires, campfires, fire pits, etc. allowed on the premises. The risk of a forest fire is too high.
• No firearms of any kind are allowed to be discharged on the property.
- Please observe quiet hours after 10PM and before 8AM
- All cars must be parked in the driveway, no street parking allowed.
- Only two people are allowed in this cabin.
- Must be 25 years old to rent our Getaway.
- Prior to your stay, we will provide our complete rental policies.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 19 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Welcome to Paradise! We are Dennis and Julie Day. Several years ago we discovered Paradise and purchased Owls Well, our cabin on Big Creek. Two years ago we decided to leave the city and move full time to our getaway in Ashford WA, located 5 miles from the Nisqually entrance of Mount Rainier. We love the peacefulness that rural living provides. We are avid hikers, kayakers, skiers, but mostly we just love the outdoors.
We have so many friends and family visitors asking for a place to stay when visiting that we decided to bring our passion for Mount Rainier to you and your family. Please join us in Paradise!