If you like being in the middle of the action, you've found the perfect spot! The apartment itself is quiet and set apart from the all the activity. But right outside the front door, you are in the center of the city's fun: great restaurants, the best bars, plenty to do and convenient public transportation. Whether you're here to see the sights, work downtown or feast your way through San Francisco, Mission Dolores Park is the place you'll want to be based.
Your living space is large, about 1,500 sq. ft. (140 sq. meters). The building was constructed mid-century and the architecture includes crown moldings, arched openings, parquet floors and plantation shutters. A master bedroom is airy and elegant, featuring a king bed, a writing desk and a reading nook. A second bedroom has a queen bed and is cheery and bright. Both of these bedrooms open onto a wood deck leading to our Secret Garden through glass doors with sheers for privacy and blackout curtains. According to guests, the space shows "restrained elegance" and feels “open,” “warm,” “Zen-like,” and "comfortable."
Accès des voyageurs
—You have sole, private use of kitchen, bathrooms, living, room, dining room and only the master bedroom. You will have complete privacy. If you have questions, please feel free to message me.
—Access to the back deck and gardens.
—Optional garage parking for a fee. Please inquire.
—Laundry facilities may be available for longer term guests. Please inquire.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I hope to meet you when you arrive (if I'm in town) and I'm happy to give you recommendations on what to do and where to go. I will respect your privacy—you set the tone and I'll take your cue.
• If you're vacationing solo or as a couple, on business or traveling the world, this place is perfect for you.
• The "cable TV" is a Roku 3 box over WiFi. You may use any free channel or you can link to your supported subscription services.
• A sound machine (for white noise) is provided in the master bedroom.
• We provide suitcase racks so you don't need to place your suitcases on furniture.
• The toilet room is separate from the wash room. In the wash room you'll find both a free-standing shower and a bathtub. (For my international guests, the bathtub does not have a sprayer attachment; it just fills and empties.)
• Additional bedrooms for up to four people also available: please see my other listing at https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16160696 .
• Please, no shoes inside the house.
• No candles or open flames of any kind.
• Only registered guests may stay on the premises.
• Guests must be at least 12 years of age.
• No animals permitted on the property.
• Guests must comply with our Safety & Enjoyment guidelines.
• Each guest must provide an email address, mobile # and emergency contact information.
• Upon request, and in all cases if staying more than 15 days, each guest will sign a lease provided by host before occupancy. The lease will contain substantially similar terms to the house rules, as well as legal language found in many leases.
Under a San Francisco ordinance, your occupancy might fall under rent control, a policy designed to protect tenants rights in our city. Therefore, the following is a binding agreement between you and the owner (referred to here as the "Host" or "host") of this privately-owned home (referred to here as the “premises”). By accepting the reservation to stay on the premises, you agree that you and anyone you invite on the premises (collectively, “you” or “You”) are bound by the terms below:
1. You may not smoke any substance on the premises, including, without limitation, the backyard, the stairwells, the foyer, the deck(s), or the garage. You agree to pay a per incident cleaning charge of up to $300 if you violate this term.
2. You may not allow any animal or pet on the premises. You agree to pay a per incident cleaning charge of $300 if you violate this rule.
3. You agree to be respectful of the neighbors and to moderate your noise level, especially after 9:00 PM. You agree not to have parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the premises or cause disturbance to our neighbors. Creating a disturbance, including but not limited to excessive noise, shall be grounds for immediate termination of your rental in which case you agree to immediately vacate the premises. In the event of such termination, you will still be responsible to pay for the entire scheduled rental period and no refund will be made. In the event police are called to the home for this purpose, you agree to pay a $500.00 per incident fee.
4. You agree to pay for the replacement cost of any missing, damaged and/or broken items that occurred during your rental of the premises.
5. Unsatisfactory weather, including storms, overcast skies or unusual temperatures, flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations, earthquakes or other acts of God will not result in a refund of monies and you agree to waive any and all such refunds.
6. Internet access is offered free of charge. In the unlikely event the internet access is not working, you understand and agree that there will be no refund.
7. You agree that you will not use the premises to engage in any illegal activity or to behave in manner that the host determines, in his sole discretion, is unacceptable. If you do so, you will be asked to cease such activity or behavior and if you do not, you agree to immediately vacate the premises at the host’s request. In such event, you agree that you are responsible to pay for the entire booked stay and no refund will be made. In the event police are called to the premises for this purpose, you agree to pay a $500.00 per incident fee.
8. Your deposit is not applied toward rent and will be managed according to law and subject to AirBnB’s rules. Your deposit will not be used under the following conditions:
• No damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear;
• None of the premises’s contents are stolen, lost, damaged or missing;
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the available garbage cans throughout the house (recycling and trash bins are located in the kitchen) and soiled dishes are emptied of food and placed in the dishwasher or sink when you leave;
• You used the premises as provided for in the rules and the agreement and did not misuse the premises;
• The home is kept locked and secured as required by the host [You understand and agree that lost keys will result in a $100 re-keying fee for security of the front gate];
• You are not evicted by the host or his representative; and
• You have not violated any rule or term of this agreement.
You agree that you are liable to pay any and all damages and costs due to your violation of the rules and/or the terms of this agreement. In the event that damages or costs incurred for repairs, replacements and any other fees described above exceeds the security deposit, you agree that you will immediately pay such additional charges and that host may charge your authorized credit card. If, for any reason, you do not quit the premises on the agreed date of departure, you agree to immediately provide the host with a cash deposit in the amount of one month's rent. The monthly rent will be calculated as follows: the average of the daily cost of your AirBnB stay, including any taxes and fees, times thirty (30).
9. You agree to immediately report any damage or item in the apartment that does not function or requires repair to the host. In the event you fail to do so and there is further damage because you failed to inform the host, then you agree to pay all costs associated with such damage.
10. You may use the provided linens and towels while renting the premises, however, you understand and agree that regular cleaning is not included in the rental cost and is not provided during your stay.
11. You may not sublet the premises at any time, for any reason.
12. The water and sewer pipes are old and will become clogged if used improperly. You agree not flush any extraneous item down the toilet other than toilet paper, including without limitation, female hygiene products, condoms, medicines or any other such item. You may not use the garbage disposal to dispose of large quantities of food or bones, seeds or other items and should use the trash instead. If you or any person invited by you on the premises cause the pipes to become clogged or other damage occurs due to your violation of this term, you agree to pay a $300.00 per incident fee as well as all costs related to co-incident damage caused by such violation.
13. You expressly agree to assume the risk of harm from your use of the premises and the risk of harm to anyone you invite on the premises without limitation. You hereby indemnify and hold harmless the host and host's representatives and agents against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from your or anyone you invite on the premises’s use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. You expressly understand and agree that any insurance for property damage or loss which the host may maintain on or relating to the premises or which AirBnB may provide, does not include coverage for the personal property of you or anyone you invite on the premises, nor relieve you from this indemnification obligation and you acknowledge and agree that you should purchase your own insurance for you and anyone you invite on the property, if you wish such coverage.
14. You are solely responsible for your personal property and belongings, the personal property and belongings of anyone you invite on the property, and any item you permit on the property. Items lost, stolen, or left behind are not the responsibility of the host, although the host may attempt to return items found, at your cost, paid in advance to the host. Thirty (30) days after the end of your rental, if you have not recovered such items, they will then become the property of the host.
15. You agree to pay all reasonable attorney's fees and expense made or incurred by the host, related to the enforcement of the terms of this agreement and/or AirBnB’s rules, against you or anyone you invite on the premises.
16. You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of the host’s premises is for transient occupancy of the premises and that you do not intend to make the premises a residence or household. If, for any reason, you do not quit the premises on the agreed date of departure, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE THAT THE TENANCY CREATED HEREBY IS FOR YOU TO BE A ROOMMATE AND TO RESIDE IN THE MASTER TENANT'S RENTAL UNIT WITH THE MASTER TENANT (FOR CLARITY THE HOST IS THE MASTER TENANT), AND THAT THE MASTER TENANT MAY EVICT YOU PURSUANT TO LAW AND WITHOUT JUST CAUSE, PURSUANT TO SECTION 37.9(b) OF THE SAN FRANCISCO RENT STABILIZATION AND ARBITRATION ORDINANCE.
17. This agreement, together with the applicable rules of AirBnB, represent the complete understanding between you and the host. Any exceptions or changes to the terms of the agreement must be approved in a signed writing in advance by and between you and the host. If there is a discrepancy between AirBnB’s rules and this agreement, this agreement shall prevail. If any term in this agreement is found to be unenforceable under law or policy, all other terms will continue in full force and effect.
18. You agree that any dispute (a) that arises from a breach of this agreement that shall be a ground for eviction under the San Francisco Rent Stabilization Ordinance shall be resolved in the Superior Court of the State of California, City and County of San Francisco, (b) any failure by the host to refund the security deposit in accordance with this agreement and applicable law shall be resolved in the Small Claims Court, City and County of San Francisco, and (c) which you are entitled to have resolved by San Francisco Rent Board under the Rent Stabilization Ordinance shall be resolved by the San Francisco Rent Board. All other disputes will take place in a court of law or other appropriate venue as determined under law or procedure or otherwise in the sole discretion of the host, in the State of California, City and County of San Francisco.
Cet hôte a 21 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I've lived in San Francisco for a long time now and I consider it my home. I tend to "Concierge the City" for friends—Fantastic Feasts for Frugal Foodies, Hiding from Hipsters, Craft Cocktail Club Crawl...you get the idea. I'm always up for sharing recommendations with guests.
I've worked in tech for quite awhile now. Before that, I taught Spanish, studied Cognitive Science, worked at a U. S. Intelligence Agency, directed musical theater, and worked with the deaf. A hodgepodge, for sure.