* ONLY AVAILABLE EACH 1st SATURDAY OF THE YEAR FOR A WEEK
- Luxury Timeshare on the beach
- hotel accommodation
- 2 bedrooms (1 double bed- 2 single beds)
- shower bath
- self catering
- 9th floor on beach with spectacular ocean beach and swimming pool area
- Great ambiance, the outdoors space, and the neighborhood.
- Children activities
- on Durban Natal's most desirable beach - dolphins often sighted
- part of Southern Sun Hotels
- Available Saturday to Saturday only in January
- Two bedroom
- Lounge and French balcony - spectacular views
- On the beach with only a swimming pool in between
- Great luxury hotel with fantastic ambiance and liestyle
- amazing public spaces gardens, pools and entertainment for hotel guests
Accès des voyageurs
- outdoor swimming pools
- easy direct access to the beach and other beachfront hotels and restaurants
- safe walkways for strolling and relaxing
- several desirable and trendy hotel restaurants and giant breakfast buffet at a reasonable cost.
surrounding village is vibey and trendy, with pizzerias, steak and fish restaurants
- close to Durban and the Dolphin coast and wildlife parks
- close to airport
- surroinded by a sub tropical climate
- access to Natal South Coast with English style coastal towns as well as the North kwa-zulu coast
- This is a timeshare hotel and one has to comply by their rules and etiquette. It is a casual luxury hotel next to the ocean and lots of fun
À partir du 6 janvier 2018 - 13 janvier 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 7 nuits.
I love sharing the world's most beautiful city Cape Town with visitors from Europe North America and Australia. I speak 5 Languages including Greek, French. Italian and understand basics in Dutch, German and Spanish.
I am a keen photographer. My son is in University. I have traveled Europe, North and South America as well as Australia and New Zealand and including the middle east and Africa.
Overseas visitors would feel welcome in my Mediterranean, type private Villa (granny flat Cottage) only 1 mile (1,5km) from the beautiful Blouberg Beach in Cape Town