Experience the perfect Vermont getaway at this splendid 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 6! Nestled 100 yards from a state park in Saint Albans, featuring a private beach, waterside dock, and beautiful views of the Adirondack Mountains and Inland Sea, this lovely home promises an unforgettable retreat!
The moment you arrive at the home, you’ll fall in love with the beautiful surroundings, from the majestic mountains to the sparkling lake waters. While the exterior of the house boasts wonderful nature views, the interior boasts 1,500 square feet of tastefully appointed living space. During your downtime, relax on the plush couches next to the gas fireplace in the living area. When you’re hungry, you’ll have everything you need in the fully equipped kitchen to prepare a delicious masterpiece, which you can enjoy at the dining table. After a day full of exciting events, retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms for a peaceful slumber in one of the beds.
Look forward to sipping a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the plush rocking chair as you gaze out the window to admire the peaceful views. Spend those summer days sunbathing on the private beach or try your luck at fishing off the waterside deck! For lunch or dinner, cook a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen or fire up the Weber grill for the ultimate cookout on the deck! End your evenings watching the spectacular sunset over the lake.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, deck with a Weber grill, gas fireplace, telescope, binoculars, in-unit laundry machines, large flat screen Apple TV, DVD player, Nintendo Wii, hookups for iPod or computer, wireless internet access, and more!
- Enjoy the private beach right outside the door!
- Utilize the 2 kayaks, dock space, and the mooring (available upon request) for time on the sparkling lake waters!
- Fantastic location - Situated right on a private beach, with easy access to Kill Kare State Park, St. Albans, Burlington, and Montreal!
- Bedroom 1: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Upon request, guests can be provided with a Queen-sized Airbed for the First Floor
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in