Our immaculately kept, nicely furnished , lake view home is located close to Disney, Universal, Sea World & other famous attractions. Minutes away from shops, markets, restaurants ect. Situated in a full-service, safe, gated community with outdoor pool, home theatre, playground and clubhouse activities. Fully equipped to offer comfort and relaxation including private jacuzzi ( charges), cable tv & high speed wifi internet.
Total 1,520 square feet of living space. Main floor has 1 queen bedroom, 1 full bathroom, full kitchen, dining room, living room and outdoor patio. Second floor has master king bedroom with ensuite bathroom, 2 bedrooms with 2 twin beds and a full bathroom. Drive way accommodates 3 car parking.
Accès des voyageurs
Our guests have access to all amenities within Coral Cay Resort.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
we are only a phone call or email away should guests need us.
Just 6 miles from Disney World, this home in a gated community is a popular choice for all from families to golfing enthusiasts. Situated in a quiet area on a private landscaped cul-de-sac, there are plenty of green and safe areas for your children to play without you having to worry.
The formal dining area with 6 padded seats is private and intimate with neutral colors and overhanging lamps. The bright living room with plenty of natural light from the large sliding door is comfortable with its soft lounge suite and flat screen TV. The open kitchen has been well-designed and it has a classic feel with the mix of wooden and white decor. The five piece dinette set conveniently doubles up as a breakfast eating area. It has a lot of natural light and it’s well-equipped with everything you need to prepare a delicious family meal.
The beautifully designed master bedroom is located on the ground floor and has everything necessary to make your stay a comfortable one including a large en-suite bathroom, a walk-in wardrobe, and cable TV. The second master bedroom boasts a comfortable queen sized bed, which also has its own private bathroom and cable TV. The remaining 2 bedrooms are twin rooms, all with cable TV and they’re perfect for younger guests. All bedrooms have a spacious built-in wardrobe and appropriate furnishings.
This spacious home backs to lake with beautiful lake view. The home has a beautiful screened rear patio with hot tub. The home is also baby friendly. We provide a crib, high chair for the baby. We offer washer and dryer as well as linens and towels.
Guests love relaxing on the outdoor patio area, which has been screened for your privacy. Here, you’ll be able to relax in your own private hot tub that seats 8 people.
Community clubhouse provides a swimming pool, wading pool, hot tub, pool table, movie theater and office along with other amenities. Two playgrounds and a volleyball court are also available.
This house is conveniently located 6 miles from Disney World, Seaworld, Universal Studios and Convention Center are 10 miles away. Just minutes from Orlando's vast array of other theme parks, fabulous dining options and world-class shopping.
Walking distance to the business street (HWY 192) where major shops, restaurants and local transportation can be found. Super Target, Publix and Wal-Mart are all close by.
NOTE: THERE WILL BE A CHARGE OF 6 % COUNTY OCCUPANCY TAX ADDED TO YOUR SUBTOTAL . WE COLLECT THIS ON BEHALF OF OSCEOLA COUNTY, FLORIDA.
1. Maximum guest occupancy is 10 persons.
2. Once booking is confirmed we will email and ask you to fill out "the booking form" which provides names and ages of all guests.
3. Lawful Purposes: Renter agrees to use the premises exclusively for a private residence and in compliance with local municipal ordinances, board of fire underwriter’s rules and regulations, and for lawful purposes. In the event the premises are used at any time for unlawful purposes, at owner’s option, the owner may declare this Lease null and void.
4. Liability for Property Damage: Owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property belonging to renter, members of renter’s family, servants, employees or visitors regardless how such damage or loss that may arise and whether such property is contained in the leased premises, or any portion of the premises, Renter agrees to hold owner harmless of any property claims. Owner is not liable for any damage to renter regardless of the cause of damage.
5. Liability for Personal Injury: Owner shall not be liable for any personal injuries sustained by the renter, member of renter’s family, servants, employees or visitors regardless how such injuries may occur. Renter agrees to hold the owner harmless from any such personal injury claims. Owner is not liable for any damage to renter regardless of the cause of the injury.
6. Late Check-Out: In case the renter(s) need to stay longer than 10 AM on check-out date, notice should be given to the owner at least 48 hours in advance. A $30 will be charged for 1 hour late check-out, $50 for 2 hours late check-out. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 PM AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 10 AM.
7. Property Damage to Rental Property: In case the rental property is not returned in its normal condition, based on the inspection report, owner shall supply renter with an itemized list of charges, renter agrees to pay the cost of repair in full, not limited to the deposit amount.
8. Accommodation: The accommodation provided is only for the use of persons named by the client on the booking form. Subletting, sharing or assigning is prohibited. Any changes to the persons booked to occupy the property must be notified for insurance purposes.
9. This is a NON SMOKING unit: No smoking is allowed in the premises. Smokers may do so in the patio area. There will be an additional cleaning charge of $100 if renter and/or guests choose to ignore this condition of booking.
10. Safety and Security: Due to State Fire Regulations under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons identified on the Booking Form occupy in the premises. Children must be supervised at ALL TIME while in the pool area. Glass is not permitted in the pool area. The owner, or his authorized agent reserve the right to enter the premises if need however a notice will be given to the renter in advance.
11. Unavoidable Changes: Owner reserves the right to cancel the booking and in this event the owner will return all sums (but without interest and compensation). In the event of a major change to the booking is necessary, owner will inform the renter as soon as reasonably possible, and if the renter does not wish to accept the booking on this basis, the owner will cancel the booking and return all sums (but without interest and compensation).
12. Website Information: All descriptions given on the website are made in good faith, but no liability can be accepted for error or omissions.
13. Animals and Pets: We regret that animals and pets are not permitted in the premises. This condition is strictly enforced.
14. Weapons: We do not allow weapons on the property. Any guest bringing weapons onto the property will be asked to leave immediately and the police may be called in. No refunds will be given.
15. Noise: Please keep noise level to a minimum so that all may enjoy their break. All noise to be kept to a minimum after 10pm and before 7am. Police may be called to remove drunk and disorderly or aggressive persons off the property.
16. Inclusive Fees: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.
17. Force Majeure: We accept no responsibility for, and shall not be liable in respect of loss or changes caused by Force Majeure, e.g. strikes, fire, flood, closure of airports, weather conditions, war, riots, terrorist activity, or any other event beyond our control.
18. This property is self-catering. The guests are responsible for the general daily upkeep such as doing your own laundry, purchasing your own cleaning supplies, soap, shampoo, toilet paper and trash bags ect.
19. Please help us keep this home in tiptop condition by leaving the home as you find it. The cleaning person only has time to clean the bathrooms, wash linens, vacuum, dust and mop the floor. The fee for that is included with the rental. Guests are expected to leave the home as they find it and with dishes and towels washed before leaving. Most recent used towels can be left uncleaned. Please also ensure that blinds are not damaged and the floors (carpets/tiles/wood) are not stained to avoid deposit deduction. Please make note of the following house check out rule: REMOVE AND DISPOSE OF ALL GARBAGE IN BIN AT FRONT GATE PRIOR TO LEAVING. EXTRA CLEANING CHARGE WILL APPLY IF NOT DONE SO.
20. Please remove your shoes on the second floor, thank you.
21. The clubhouse and the pool are accessed by key fob only. Any children in the clubhouse under the age of 16 and using the pool under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult. This is strictly enforced for the safety of the residents and guests.
22. The Association has contracted a towing service to inspect the community daily. There is no parking in the street, on the grass, or blocking the sidewalk at any time. Violators will be towed at their own expense without notification. This is implemented for the safety of all residents. Clubhouse parking is for guests of the clubhouse only. Anyone parked in those spaces from the hours of 9:00pm-9:00am is subject to being towed. Please park your car properly to avoid from being towed. Thank you
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires