À propos de ce logement
Great for those who want to skip the hustle and bustle of the Strip. Classy home, kept nice and clean. A friendly and quiet neighborhood, located in a gated community in the beautiful Southwest of Las Vegas, only 20 minutes from the Strip, and 15 minutes to the airport. The owner and his elderly mother would love to welcome you into their home! Perfect for business travelers and those that appreciate a well maintained and peaceful home away from home.
If your looking for clean, while comfy and quiet, then look no further. You found it!
Just a day, or want to stay all week? Make your self at home!
Accès des voyageurs
Feel free to join us in the open living space where we spend most of our time. The kitchen is accessible for your use, we just ask you to leave it as any other part of the home as you found it. As we respect your privacy, we would like to ask the same from you, i.e.closed doors mean no entry or access to our guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Easy much as we enjoy company, we also have times of relaxation and understand that our guests would feel the same. We love to carry on a good conversation but also assure your privacy if that is your preference.
-1. Help keep our home clean and classy, by applying "common courtesy" - Thank you!
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE
NO LOUD PARTIES/ GATHERINGS/ EVENTS AT ANY TIME
All GUESTS WITHOUT REVIEWS and/or without a clear profile selfie and/or with a local phone number are required to submit a clear photo of their government issued photo ID and a clear selfie with the view of the condo on the background upon check-in. Failure to pass this security verification may result in denial of service.
- 2. No smoking inside the unit, including medical/recreational cannabis. Smoking is only permitted in the backyard with the patio door closed. $150 fine is imposed for smoking inside and you will be asked to leave immediately without refund of a remaining balance. Please be respectful to the lady of the household and future guests. Even the smallest amount of smoke will seep into the furniture, bedding, A/C system and bathroom vents. It is extremely hard to get rid off and requires deep cleaning, rendering the unit unlivable for at least a week.
- 3. Noise levels are to be kept generally low to be courteous to neighbors. Quiet hours are between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. Noise complaints will result in immediate eviction off the property without refund.
- 4. Please turn off lights and TV's when not in use.
- 5. There is a pool on the property, but it is unavailable during cold weather season.
- 6. Feel free to enjoy all common areas of the house, however, please keep these areas clean and tidy for the homeowners to enjoy as well. Please refrain from leaving your personal items in the common areas when you at not immediately using them.
- 7. Because the “House Sharing Economy" is a new concept within this neighborhood, we ask that you please not discuss with other residents that you are renting the house. If asked, we prefer that you say that you are our personal friends visiting.
- 8. Be advised that there is Miniature Yorkshire Terrier in the house that serves as a companion animal for the owner. He is very friendly and will likely greet you every time you come in. We ask that when entering or exiting the property you make sure the little dog does not get out on the street. He is not in used to other animals, for that reason we cannot allow additional pets.
...other that that, please enjoy!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.