GREAT Penthouse-Style 3bed/2bath apartment with stunning open views. Nice gadgets and amenities like 60inch TV, Apple TV, fine towels, cotton silk bed linen, etc. Fantastic choice of restaurants, each kind of food, High Brand Malls, MTR within 5mins walk...
* PENTHOUSE - STYLE 3bed/2bath apartment
* Perfectly well located in Causeway Bay地处铜锣湾黄金地段
* Perfectly well located in Causeway Bay
* MRT Causeway Bay is not even 5 minutes walking distance
* Airport Express Train Stop at MTR Station Causeway Bay
* 30 minute ride to DISNEY LAND
* 10 minute ride to HK MACAU FERRY TERMINAL
* 15 minutes ride Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
* 4 minutes walking distance to Victoria Park
* 10 minutes to Wan Chai Ferry Pier and North Point Ferry Pier
* 5 minutes walking distance to Lee Garden and Time Square
* enjoy the amazing view to the streets of HK and towards the mountains
* with beautiful atmosphere view in the evening
* traditional Chinese old-style building with 3 functioning lifts
If you’re coming to Hong Kong with the little ones or in a group of friends, then a stuffy hotel room just won’t cut it.
You need space, a sizeable kitchen, ideally filled with gadgets and preferably a big TV with PS3 too. And you’ll yearn for a spacious living room and well designed bedrooms in which to recover when at last your kiddies are a-bed. Well, it’s here in Causeway Bay. Yet this is a stylish and family friendly home as well. The open view apartment I LOVE IT! is just steps from Times Square, Sogo, Hysan Place and Lee Gardens, and surrounded by tons of restaurants and shopping facilities.
Your host is an mathematician, passionate about interior designer. He love to share project ideas with others and it’s a small wonder that they are able to leave their passionately designed homes for guests.
Spend some quality time with those closest to you in this Hong Kong untypical spacious family home, curled up in the cozy living room, where 2 large sofas (convertible to a sofa bed to sleep 4) is begging to be graced with your tootsies. Prop up with a pillow and read a book, or simply sit back and admire the eye-catching lampshades and pictures. The stylish black round glass table invites guest parties up to 8.
Next doors you’ll find three bright and open view bedrooms in different colors, two of them with king size beds, one of them with 2 single beds, lots of wardrobes and enough space to sit at funky shiny desks.
The Master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and its own dressing room, which is spectacular for Hong Kong homes.
Both bathrooms offer walk-in showers, so enjoy it quickly when it’s summer in Hong Kong.
No need to mention that the kitchen offers everything you wish to find: Nespresso machine, coffee maker, 4 slices-toaster, gas cooker, rice cooker, kettle, fridge, freezer, washing machine, hundreds of glasses, china and cutlery … all in stainless steel and fresh designs.
Daily rates vary. Please contact me so that I can confirm the correct rate for your requested dates.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire apartment with all amenities is accessible for my guests.
All closets are empty but full of hangers, you will find toiletries and hair dryers in the bathrooms. The kitchen is fully equipped with pots, pans, china, glasses and cutlery. Basics like tea, coffee, water, milk, and capsules for the Nespresso Machine are provided to make sure your arrival will be relaxed. Detergents for washing machine and dish washer are provided for a stay of 3 nights. My stand-by guest manager will happily provide more supplies on request for small additional costs.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will respond to your questions within very short notice. My reservation team is online 24/7 and will always be able to assist in case I wouldn't be online.
I am online while using the following tools: airbnb thread, e-mail, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), phone, line, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). Let me know your preferred communication tool.
Please note that not every neighbor is happy about the New Sharing Economy. If we want them to understand the 21st century :-))
You need to respect house rules like....
-no party after 10 pm
-be quiet in the staircase/hallway
-don't ring at neighbors bell because you cannot find the key in your handbag and want to have access into the building
- don't throw things out of any window.
While the apartment itself is perfectly contemporary and well maintained - it happens to be located in a historically authentic building ... Some of my European guests even stay for exactly that experience of living in such a typical Hong Kong place.
Well, in case that shiny Hotel style entrances and hallways are more important to you than an Airbnb Hong Kong LOCAL apartment in a Hong Kong usual residential style apartment - you might want to look elsewhere.
There is 24/7 video surveillance and only 2 out of 3 lifts are operating at night. You can use the staircase to get from one floor to another - I will show you the access on arrival. Just keep in mind it's NOT a new building and the environment is a traditional Hong Kong one - complaints to that end can't be considered.
I am more than happy to be your host when you book my apartment for enjoying the super central location, the spectacular views, the good service, the technical perks and the spacious &modern Design.
- Early check-in and late check-out is possible for an additional fee. Please ask. Please... no party without acknowledgment and confirmation, no smoking but only on the balcony/ garden, no drugs, eg. Besides the risk of losing your deposit (apartment gets checked after your check out) it would be sad to lose the apartment due to inappropriate behaviour. Again - please use your common sense.