You’ll love the comfortable queen bed in our peaceful private guest room. Our quiet, relaxing home is located deep in a tranquil neighborhood with lakes, trees and wildlife. The historic town of Montgomery, Lake Conroe and The Woodlands are a short drive away.
Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families with kids. We have a trundle bed and pack-n-play crib we can add to your room.
- Guests are welcome to relax on our back porch and on our property, mainly surrounded by trees. The above ground hot tub is covered and not available for guest use.
- Your bedroom and bathroom are private to you during your stay and we will not enter without your permission. We request that you not enter our private rooms.
You are welcome to share the use of the kitchen and laundry room as needed. We request you clean up after yourself.
- No use of common areas of home after midnight.
- No additional guests without prior approval.
- No drugs, excessive drinking, smoking,
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
We are originally from England and brought our young family to Texas in '98. Now our boys have grown and left the nest, we have more time on our hands and enjoy both traveling and receiving guests in our home. Since we have had a great experience staying in Airbnb locations a few times it seemed a natural progression to open up our home to Airbnb guests. Mal works from home most of the time and Kay has a part time job so we can be available to help guests out as much or as little as they need. While you stay in our guest room we may also be staying in the house or we may be vacationing in our trailer home on the property or further afield, probably near one of our kids. We love Texas but have kept our English accents and some of the culture, traditions and influences. We enjoy our home as much as we enjoy travel. It is our retreat in the trees, with deer, rabbits and birds as regular visitors. Our back porch is a favorite place for an invigorating 'cuppa tea' any time of day. We are quiet people, but we genuinely love sharing our home with others.