GET-A-WAY IN JANUARY FOR ONLY $950 & WE'LL THROW IN 4 FREE NIGHTS! Book January 1 - 29 for $950 & we'll add January 30, 31 & Feb 1 & 2 extending your stay away from the snow! Request 28 nights and we'll adjust on our end when we finalize the booking.
Walk to everything! You will be on the ocean AND across from Coligny Plaza where you'll find 50+ restaurants, shops a grocery store & more!
Owners who have been in the customer service industry for 40+yrs, you should EXPECT a great experience!
Private ocean view balcony to start or finish or spend your day!
We began by completely renovating in 2016 and have continued to make additional improvements since then.
Our home sleeps 4 adults comfortably and with 2 bunk beds for children or young adults you can make it 6!
Accès des voyageurs
We have 2 ocean facing pools one for adults (heated) and one for toddlers as well as full direct and private access to the ocean!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Alison and Howard are available 24/7 on our cells should you need us.
Weekly and monthly percentage discounts are not noted on the site however when you book 7 days or more our pricing will reflect an 18%-55% discount based on season. We are a 3rd floor unit with a great ocean view but please note the Breakers does not have an elevator and is not handicap accessible. We also do not have an oven. There are 2 stove top burners and we do have a foreman grill and crock pot as well as a microwave that has a grilling feature which we have found to work great as a substitute.
The Breakers 307 Rental Agreement and Rental Rules
Hi, and thank you for choosing our home for your upcoming vacation. Below are the terms for your stay which we ask that you read, understand and agree to. You will agree to all of the terms of our Rental Agreement and Rental Rules when you request and we confirm your booking reservation.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement is between Alison and Howard Wolf, the “Homeowner” and the “Guest” which is set forth on the Airbnb booking agreement for the term identified in the Airbnb booking agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The “Property” is located at: 4 North Forest Beach Drive Villa 307, Hilton Head SC 29928
2. The Property is fully furnished (reference complete list on Airbnb listing)
3. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the check in date and ends at
10:00 am on the checkout date agreed to in the Airbnb booking. We apologize but check in and check out times are not negotiable.
4. Rental Rules: All Guests agree to abide by this Rental Agreement and the Rental Rules (below) at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else who the Guest permits on the Property to abide by the Rental Agreement and Rental Rules at all times while at the Property.
5. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to six however not more than 4 of those Guests will be adults over age 21. Only the Guests who appear on the Airbnb booking are permitted to stay overnight, no exceptions.
6. Access: Should something at the Property need repair, the Guest shall allow the Homeowner or company/person that the Homeowner has authorized to access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. On the first Friday of each month, Island Pest Control provides service and Guests staying that day shall grant access to perform their service.
7. Rental Rate and Fees: Collected by Airbnb according to their policy
8. Cancellation Policy: Should the Guest need to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
100% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
50% if cancelled 30 days or less prior to the Check-in Date
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
THE BREAKERS 307 - RENTAL RULES
To best ensure that you have a great time, please take time to read and understand the Rental Rules of our home as well as The Breakers complex. If you have any questions during your stay about any of the rules or the villa, please call Howard on his cell at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or Alison at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). All of the units are privately owned; Guests agree to indemnify and save Homeowner, its Agents, and licensees free and harmless from any claim or liability for any loss or damage arising from, related to or in connection with the rental property, including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or loss of property which is made, incurred or sustained by any Guest or any Guest’s invitee. Guests will be responsible for any unreported damages and abuse or malicious damage done to the Property.
2. Persons other than those in the Guest party set forth on Airbnb booking agreement may not stay overnight in the property. Any person in the villa or on the property besides the authorized guests shall act in accordance with these Rental Terms and Rental Rules and is the responsibility of the Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests agree to keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Nothing from inside the unit should be removed to the pool or beach.
4. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Quiet hours at The Breakers are from 11:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
5. Smoking is not allowed at any time inside the unit OR on the balcony. If smoking has been detected the Guest will be responsible for an additional $200 cleaning fee.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses
8. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. There are no assigned parking spaces and the Guest must have their parking pass displayed on their vehicles dashboard at all times while parked at The Breakers. Failure to properly display the parking pass or any illegally parked cars which result in towing, all applicable fines and/or towing fees are the sole responsibility of the Guest.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service included in the rental. We do provide linens, bath and hand towels, bar soap, toilet paper, kitchen and paper towels, dish, dishwasher and laundry detergent, and trash bags. We suggest you bring your own beach towels as we do not permit towels to be taken to the beach or pool.
10. Hurricanes: In the unlikely event of a hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities have issued a mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" which includes the area of residence of a vacationing Guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, the Homeowner will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from the Guest currently registered
Any unused portion of rent from a Guest who is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
11. If any Guests violate any part of this agreement, the Guest agrees that the Agent may terminate this agreement and enter the Property. Upon notice of termination, the Guest agrees to vacate the Property immediately without being entitled to any refund and shall waive any rights that may be applicable under South Carolina landlord-tenant act.
Again, we very much appreciate you choosing our home and we hope you have a terrific stay at The Breakers 307 on Hilton Head Island!
Alison and Howard