In a peaceful nook in Guadalupe Cebu City, Woodcrest Residences provides the harmony between your fast-paced lifestyle and the desire to be embraced by a naturally therapeutic environment.
The condo compound is around 5 minutes (400 m) walk from the busy main road.
It's a cozy 32 square studio condo unit. It comes with its own private balcony and kitchen.
Guests can cook in the kitchen. There's gas stove, refrigerator, microwave and electric kettle. Cooking (rice cooker, 2 pots, frying pan, knife, chopping board) and dining utensils are provided.
We have washer, spinner, iron, ironing board and a wire rack to air-dry your clothes.
We also have heated shower and hair dryer.
Hangers, towels, toilet paper, shampoo and bath soap are also provided.
We have WiFi. TV has around 8 local channels. We have a DVD player and a couple of movies.
Guests may use the pool and gym.
Accès des voyageurs
Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom, Balcony, Dining Room.
Condo Pool and Gym.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can contact me anytime for any inquiries and requests.
I am available to assist you with any questions you have about places to eat or sites to see.
I am also able to assist you with private transport (self-drive or with driver): Airport Transfers, City Tours, Out of town Destinations. Please let me know in advance so I can help to arrange.
1. As per condominium management policy, only registered guests are allowed entry into the premises. A valid ID is required to be presented to the security guard upon entry.
2. Maximum of 3 guests only (including children/infants). For liability reasons, guests may not bring any visitors or any others to the condominium compound at any time, for any length of time.
3. There is an additional charge of 200 php/ night if you need to park your car inside the condominium compound.
4. Switch off the air conditioner, lights and TV when leaving the condo.
5. Please dispose the garbage properly. The garbage chute is located outside the condo unit, beside the staircase.
6. Guests shall not use the Internet Access for any purpose which is in violation of any laws or regulations presently existing or hereinafter enacted.
A true blue island girl. Born and raised in Cebu, now living in Singapore (an island too!)
Although I won't be around, my parents/building caretaker will take care of your requests.