Traditional Japanese 2LDK apt. located in a quiet neighbourhood :) Walking distance from the nearest station - Higashi-Ikebukuro Sta.(2 min)/Ikebukuro Sta.(12 min) allowing for easy access to JR Yamanote Line and Ikebukuro. You will also have direct access by limousine bus from both airport to hotel near our place. If you wish for Japanese living experience in a quiet area, this place would be a great choice while staying in a convenient and comfortable location. Pocket WiFi available!
This well decorated 2 bedroom large Japanese apartment suits a family or large group (up to 8 guests) visiting Tokyo perfectly. It is located on the 5th floor in a clean building with an elevator available so you will not worry about carrying up your baggage. :D
The living room has a tatami flooring and it will make your stay relaxing and enjoyable with your loved ones. Sleeping on tatami flooring provides an opportunity to experience Japanese living experinece as well. The kitchen covers all the basics for your own cooking from fridge, microwave, rice cooker, and electronic kettle making it easy to prepare simple meals during your stay. :) And bathroom is separate from toilet, and all basic bath amenities are available for your personal use. After a long day of sightseeing, if you would like to heal your body, we have standard sized bathtub for you to soak in and relax. :)
Please enjoy our tatami apartment with its nice decoration for your stay in Tokyo!
Accès des voyageurs
+++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen - fridge and microwave
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Iron & ironing board
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
・1 double bed
・2 bunk beds
Bedroom #3 (Common Space)
・2 sets of futon
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children 3 or under as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is NOT allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)