The studio is 24 m2 but still very spacious and you'll have everything you need there: a kitchen with a dish washer etc., small bathroom, living room with a couch made of futon mattress for one and double loft futon bed for two. The laundry and drying machines are downstairs.
Location is perfect near everything in Kallio, including bars, restaurants, vintage stores and tram and metro station, but still in a quiet home street.
Feel free to use the guitars and base and start a band! :)
- Please make yourself at home and act like it is your house.
- Please don't break or steal anything. If something gets accidentally broken please let me know.
- Please don't smoke inside the apartment. There is a balcony in the stairway for you to use.
- Please do not open the closets or drawers. The one for you to use is marked with a post-it note.
- There is some soap, shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom. Feel free to use them.
- There is a small dishwasher. Feel free to use it. You can find the dishwasher tablets under the sink. Please turn off the water tap after use.
- Please notice that the stairs to the loft bed are hard to climb if you are disabled! There is 110cm mattress at the basement if you prefer to use that one, but it is going to take some space.
- Please do not play the instruments after 9pm.
- Please ask if you have any questions! :)
I'm an outgoing traveler and a free spirit from Finland, studying psychology and gender in Helsinki University. I eat to live and live to love. I have a weird sense of humor and I can find comedy from things and places that people don't usually do. I'm always interested to meet new people and to experience anything and everything.
I don't like hotels. I'm more into experiencing the authentic atmosphere of the place where I am. I also think that it is fascinating to see all the sides of life, not just the brightest one. In that manner I'm not too picky and rarely complain about anything.