Have the ultimate Hawaii getaway by escaping to this beautiful 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Princeville vacation rental house that sleeps 10 guests comfortably. Whether you’re looking to relax on the beach at the Hanalei Pier, inner tube in the Sugar Cane Canals, or snorkel off the Na Pali Coast, you’re sure to find the ultimate adventure here!
Surrounded by beautiful landscape and soaring palm trees, with 360 degree views of the ocean, waterfalls, and Bali Hai, this luxuriously appointed home is the ideal size for families, friends, or couples traveling together. Built "upside down,” the great room/living area and a large lanai are on the top floor and the bedrooms on the bottom floor, providing spectacular views. The interior features stylish, designer appointed tropical decor, a spacious great room with large windows on all sides, and all the amenities necessary for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. The open concept kitchen with wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances is complete with modern cooking appliances necessities. Enjoy the upstairs lanai where you can drink Mai Tais or grill fresh fish while watching the sunset behind Bali Hai and the ocean. Keep entertained by watching one of the 4 flat screen cable TVs.
You and your travel companions will look forward to sipping coffee in the mornings at the stunning kitchen table or on the lanai, before heading out to hike the Napali Coast on the Kalau Trail. After a day spent outdoors or visiting farmers markets, you’ll love relaxing back at home.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wi-fi, 4 flat screen cable TVs, CD/DVD players and library, in-unit laundry room, private lanais, patio furniture, gas grill, outdoor shower and more!
- Additional features include complimentary toiletries, games, children toys, children books, alarm clocks, i-Home, coffee grinder, espresso machine, pack-n-play, highchair, ice cream maker, waffle iron, spices and so much more
- 360’ Panoramic Ocean and Mountain Views, fantastic Princeville location walking distance to beaches and dining! Easy access to hiking, swimming, surfing, SUP, snorkeling, whale watching, fishing, horseback riding, ziplining, fish markets, farmer’s markets, restaurants, shops, and more!
- Master Bedroom Suite with lanai (Plumeria): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Ulu Room): 2 Extra-Long Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3 (Hibiscus): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Surf Room): Queen-sized Murphy Bed
- A Queen-sized Sofa Bed in the Master Bedroom sitting room allows for 2 additional guests (10 total)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.