Welcome to Fernie Brae House, a beautiful rural setting in the heart of Royal Deeside. This gem offers many modern comforts to visitors. The accommodation is light, spacious and comfortable. There is ample parking, secure storage and level access to all guest areas.
Enjoy the stunning scenery, wildlife and outdoor activities at the Cairngorms national park, nearby coast and River Dee. Explore the history of Scotland's famous castles or sample the delights at the many whisky distilleries.
The Antler bedroom offers the following facilities:
* Spacious ground floor double room
* Super-king size bed or 2 x 3 ft single beds
* En-suite shower room with large double headed
shower, wc, wash basin, illuminated mirror, heated
floor and towel rail
* Selection of guest towels provided
* Large fitted wardrobe including drawers
* Full length mirror
* Dressing table/desk with mirror and hair dryer
* Seating area with 2 x chairs
* Hardwood floor with under floor heating
* Independent heating controls
* Welcome tray - kettle, choice of teas, coffee, hot
* Bottled water
* Flat screen wall mounted TV including Netflix
* Breathtaking views
* Information pack
Accès des voyageurs
All guests at Fernie Brae House have access to a guest living room which includes:
* Triple and double sofas and armchairs
* Beautiful soap stone log burner
* Flat screen TV with Sky
* Hard wood floor with underfloor heating and
independent heating controls
* Dining table and chairs
* Access to terrace with seating area
* Variety of cozy woollen throws and blankets
Guests also have access to
* Parking for up to 10 cars
* Wash down area (bikes/wellingtons)
* Secure storage for rods, canoes, bikes, outdoor
* Large hallway including separate wc
* 3 acre paddock with stream
* Tourist information leaflets provided
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We want you to enjoy your stay and are happy to have as much or as little interaction as guests would like. We are delighted to share our knowledge of the area and attractions and recommend a number of friendly, knowledgeable people who offer a variety of excursions and activities, beauty and health treatments and more.
In addition to breakfast, by prior arrangement, packed lunches and hot or cold evening meals are available. Prices on request.
Access to a washing machine and tumble dryer can be arranged for a minimal charge.
George (the non-shedding house dog) is also delighted to meet guests - but won’t be offended if you prefer he keeps his distance.
Check in from 3pm
Check out before 11am
If you feel that your check in time may unavoidably be delayed past 10pm, please provide advance notice.
We hope guests enjoy their stay and we will do all we can to ensure you have a wonderful time. In return we ask that you treat our home with respect which includes no smoking inside.
We are happy for alcohol to be consumed - within reason.
We do have a dog so hope that you will understand that in most cases it is not possible to accommodate guests pets but happy to discuss.
Hello. I've recently been lucky enough to make Scotland my permanent home having designed and built my house from scratch on a plot I visited many times during my childhood. In addition to my home, my interests include most things to do with keeping fit, particularly yoga, walking, swimming and cycling, cooking and good food! Since moving to Aberdeenshire, I have made many good friends, many of whom also offer coaching and courses in a wide range of sports and crafts. I am looking forward to being an Airbnb host and hope to welcome you soon. I am happy to share my local knowledge of nice places to eat, interesting shops, sports and craft specialists, history and beautiful walks.