A newly renovated light and airy annexe offering a private entrance for guests. The property is located in Church End, Twyning which is just off junction 1 of the M50 motorway and a couple of minutes drive from Tewkesbury. The annexe offers an open plan living and bedroom area with a newly fitted modern bathroom suite and modern furnishings. We offer tea and coffee making facilities, a hairdryer and iron with ironing board. There is parking to the side of the annexe for guests.
- Parking is located on the gravel to the far right hand side of the main property in front of the side gate.
- If we cannot be there to meet you then keys will be left in a key safe outside the annexe and we will message you with a key code.
- The main house is occupied but there is no shared access; the annexe is accessed separately.
- Please note that the boiler and associated pipe work are located in cupboards in the annexe. If for any reason the heating or hot water has a problem we will need access in order to rectify the problem.
- If you are arriving late please let us know and we will leave the key in a key safe for you.
- If an adult wishes to share the double bed with a child or bring a travel cot or blow up bed then we are happy for children to stay.
- The wardrobe/ hanging area is located in a fitted cupboard in the private entrance hall.
- The television offers Netflix only - it does not have freeview channels.
- If you need an early check in please ask as we may be able to accommodate this depending on our booking the day before.