Luxurious studio apartment downtown (Yaletown) with all amenities and a free parking stall available. My place is close to The Beach, Davie Street, Shopping, Nightlife, BC Place, Rogers Arena, The Keg Steakhouse + Bar, The Parlour, and Blue Water Cafe + Raw Bar. You’ll love my place because of the outdoors space, the neighbourhood, the light, and the ambiance. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and furry friends (pets).
Perfect for vacations, business trips, or last minute getaways. This apartment comes with all amenities to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible! Get all the perks of being downtown, without all the noise that comes with it! This unit is facing a courtyard, so you dont get all the noise that most apartments get downtown.
After a long day enjoying the local beaches and attractions, relax with a glass of wine in the luxurious living space, or on the comfortable balcony. There is a fully equipped kitchen, T.V., Netflix, internet, queen size bed and other amenities which make this a more cost effective alternative to a hotel.
- Comfortable sleeping area with Queen size bed
- Comfy couch with lots of pillows
- West facing apartment (all day sunshine)
- Scanner/printer available upon request
- Kitchen with all appliances (fridge, stove, oven, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, pots/pans, & dishes)
- High-Speed internet
- Extra Linens and towels
- Essentials (Toilet Paper, Body/Hand Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner, Hair Dryer)
- Washer/Dryer in the building with laundry detergent and dryer sheets
- Free Parking! (Please Note... The parking garage does not have an elevator and the space is 8 floors down, so it might not be the most convenient for people who have a hard time with stairs)
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to everything in the apartment. Its your home away from home! Please let me know if there are any special needs or requests before hand and I will do my best to accommodate.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Interaction is totally up to you. I am always available should you need anything (questions answered, directions or recommendations about the city). Otherwise, you have complete privacy.
- Small pets are allowed No smoking inside the unit. Guests will be provided with 1 set of key/fob (if lost, guest will be charged $150)
Cet hôte a 61 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi there! I grew up in Vancouver and love this city and everything it has to offer. But like so many of us, I love to travel as well. I love meeting new people and finding out just how small this world really is.
When you come to my wonderful city, let me host you! I'm easy going and ready to help you any way you would like! My goal is to make your stay in Vancouver a comfortable and a memorable one. And because I've grown up in this beautiful city I know it well, so don't hesitate to ask what the local hotspots are. Whether you are here on business, or vacation, I want you to enjoy your time in this beautiful city. I love dining out and would be happy to share suggestions with you for all kinds of cuisine.