Welcome to the artsy and hipster district of Prenzlauer Berg. Our flat is only a 2-min walk to Schönhauser Allee Station, where you could find the Metro, Tram and S-bahn trains that go only 4 stops to ALEXANDERPLATZ and any other districts.
The room is large and very bright, thanks to the big windows that absorb natural light from the outside but very quiet.
There are various Local Shops, Cafes & Bars that you'll find around the area
You will have the bright and spacious bedroom (22sqm) during your stay. The apartment is located in the garden-facing building (view of the inner yard), ensuring you a stay in one of Berlin's most popular district but minus all the noise.
The bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed, a 2-seat sofa making a small living area within the room, a working space complete with WiFi and space in the wardrobe for your clothes.
The bedroom is perfect for individuals and couples planning to stay in lovely Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the whole apartment other than our room (Meaning you will have access to the bedroom, kitchen ((limited use)), and bathroom).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Privacy is something I respect. I will often be out of the apartment but always reachable via text or social media. However, if you ever need help with anything, I would be more than glad to lend a hand. I'll try our best to make your stay in my beautiful home and city a great one!
• Check-in time is 3PM & Check-out time is 11AM
• Late check-in after 10 PM will be charged 10€
• No Shoes Inside policy. Guests must take shoes off in the apartment. There are racks available for you to place your shoes inside in the hallway right next to the front door
• No parties or events. Partying can be done while you are out and about in this epic city!
• Not suitable for pets
• Smoking is allowed only in the kitchen
• No loud noises after 10 PM but you can come home anytime you want
• Keys are your responsibility, the guest will be 100% responsible for the key loss and any charges that follows for replacement of the keys
• Kitchen is allowed for microwave usage. No frying or grilling food in our house. Please clean up after usage
• STRICTLY no downloading off the internet (torrents of movies, songs, software, etc.). It is strictly prohibited in Germany and the fines would be crazy expensive (UP TO 3000€) and you could even face legal issues
• Please inform us in advance if you would like to leave your luggage during check out as we would need to arrange our schedule around it
Hi there! I'm a 24-year old American who is living in one of the world's most amazing cities: Berlin!
Travelling and meeting new people is much more than a hobby for me: It's what I do for a living (alongside doing PR and marketing for startups).
I would love to host other fellow travelers and would try my best to make your stay an awesome one.
See you soon!