Mimi's Home is just in front of Camelot Hotel along Mother Ignacia. The place is close to main roads, groceries, 24/7 convenience stores, banks and restaurants. MPlace Mall at the ground floor.
Our place is good for couples, adventurers, and business travelers.
There is a safe pay-parking at the Mplace mall (entrance under the Savemore grocery).
Please refer to Airbnb rules and mode of payment.
1. No outdoor shoes/slippers in the house (must be placed inside or beside the shoe rack).
2. Please treat our place like your own home. All furniture, fixtures, and appliances should be used with care. Any damages will be charged accordingly.
3. Save energy (and water). To help us keep our rates as affordable as possible, may we request that you conserve electricity by turning off all appliances when not in use.
4. Clean as you go. This place is maintained by the owners themselves, hands-on. We don't have any room service as we try to keep all expenses at the minimum. The garbage room can be found within the floor.
5. Observe silence - any unnecessary noise might be reported and security personnel will call our attention. Noisy hours between 10-12NN and 2-5PM.
6. You will sign a checklist of all available appliances, furniture and utensils for your convenience (if available). You are not allowed to bring any of these outside the unit.
7. Swimming pool have additional P100 fee directly to the building admin also in the pool area (2nd floor).