We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Retreat to this comfortable and remodeled, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo located in Park City Utah, near the base of “Park City” ski resort – formerly known as Park City Mountain Resort – which is now owned and operated by Vail Resorts and now the largest ski & snowboard mountain resort in the United States. This downtown condo is great for couples, visiting skiers & snowboarders, adventure seekers and can accommodate four (4) guests at a time. The property has seen some updates and now provides guests with a modern kitchen, comfortable living area with a full entertainment center, floor to ceiling stone fireplace, large bedroom, updated full bathroom and great Clubhouse with amenities like hot tubs, outdoor year-round pool and more.
Unique Property Features and Sleeping Configuration:
• Comfortable Park Avenue condo for up to four (4) guests.
• Just minutes from the Park City ski lifts, restaurants, shopping, local activities and more.
• Elegant property with large master suite with queen-size bed, renovated bathroom and brand new carpet.
• Spacious living room equipped with 40" HDTV and full entertainment center with Comcast TV, DVD player and Wi-Fi internet access.
• Handsome living room / family room with huge stone - floor to ceiling - fireplace, new living room furniture, pull-out sofa bed that can sleep another two (2) guests(URL HIDDEN)Full kitchen equipped with an apartment size refrigerator, dishwasher, full size stove & oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender and other small household appliances.
• Bright and open floor plan, with the kitchen and living room side-by-side(URL HIDDEN)Access to your walk-out patio from which you can go grab a coffee at Starbucks, go food shopping or jump on a bus to Historic Main Street, Deer Valley or Canyons at Park City.
• Covered parking for one vehicle with additional Guest parking(URL HIDDEN)Outdoor heated pool and shared community hot tubs.
• Changing facilities for convenience, but main clubhouse is just across the road from the condo(URL HIDDEN)Tennis court available for summer rentals(URL HIDDEN)Free unit specific Wi-Fi available with this property.
The place is cozy, yet spacious with all its upgrades, furnishings and mountain style décor. The living room is a comfortable place to relax each morning and evening and features a large suede sofa and matching single chair, a complete entertainment center with a 40” HDTV, Comcast TV, DVD player and Wi-Fi internet access. The room is nicely pulled together by a floor to ceiling stonework finished fireplace, large hardwood coffee table and mountain décor as well as local artwork. The large living room couch can also second as a pullout sleeper sofa bed that can accommodate two (2) other people and can work great for children and just off of the living room, the sliding door provide access to the patio area and outdoor space.
The updated full kitchen has everything you need to cook in the home or entertain friends and family while in town. The kitchen is equipped with an apartment size refrigerator & dishwasher, full size stove & oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender and other small household appliances. With upgraded kitchen counters and the addition of a kitchen island, it also offers bar stool seating for four (4) people.
The master bedroom (1) has a queen size bed with hardwood bed frame, two (2) mahogany nightstands with appropriate lighting, 18” flat-screen TV with Comcast TV available, a large matching dresser – great for your storage needs and personal effects – and two (2) closets.
The full bathroom (1) has also been upgraded with to have a new vanity with granite countertop, stainless steel finishes, travertine tile floors, bathtub and shower.
You cannot really beat the location of the Park Avenue Condominiums, situated beside the Park City Golf Course and within walking distance of Payday, First Time and Eagle Lift at Park City Mountain Resort. When you stay at Park Avenue, you also have access to our Clubhouse facilities with two (2) shared Jacuzzi hot tubs, heated outdoor swimming pool and Sauna, which is directly across from our unit. This unit also has a designated parking spot, which is covered - ideal for the winter and summer season - and overflow parking is also available near the condo. The Park Avenue Condominiums also has it's own Laundry Room with three (3) stackable washing machines and clothes dryers. Please note this home does not have air conditioning and can be warm during the summer months.
If you would like to explore the rest that Park City has to offer, the free Park City Transit System and bus stop is steps from your front door, meaning that you have access to Deer Valley Ski Resort, downtown Historic Main Street, restaurants, shopping, local events and year-round attractions.
Whether you choose to visit Park City, Utah in the stunning winter season or beautiful summer months, this condo is ideal and immaculate for all vacationers and travelers. With just a short walk to the base of the brand new Park City resort, you are in the best location to enjoy all the local activities, popular year-round events, endless amenities and the “Greatest Snow on Earth”!
Don’t wait and book your memorable Park City vacation with us today!
POOL & HOT TUB HOURS
December 6 – April 12: 8am-9pm Opened daily
April 20 – May 21: Closed
May 22 – Sept. 7: 10am-9pm Opened daily (Pool, community hot tub & clubhouse/front desk)
Sept. 8,- December 5: Closed ***(dates/times may vary)
Free Fun Activities are available for guest stays starting after February 1, 2017.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please email or call us anytime.
What is your cancellation policy?:
If you cancel 30 days prior to arrival you will receive all money paid back but the $100.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel 29 days prior to arrival there is no refund.
Cet hôte a 154 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires