We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
This beautifully remodeled Crescent Ridge property is the ideal place to spend quality vacation time with your family and friends, situated just below Park City Mountain Resort. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom multi-level condo is conveniently removed from the road to allow for privacy and tranquility during your Park City vacation and it's just a few minutes walk to the Silver Star Chair Lift at Park City. For convenience, there is a private one-car garage, which can also second as a ski and equipment storage facility.
Unique Home Features and Property Details:
• As you enter the unit, the open concept living area features comfortable leather furnishings, large HDTV, floor to ceiling stone fireplace, beautiful wooded and mountain views and access to your private outdoor deck.
• Gourmet galley-style kitchen looks out to the living and dining area – complete with stainless steel or built-in appliances, beautiful counters, breakfast bar with bar stool seating for three (3) people.
• Separate dining room with seating for six (6) and large bay windows.
• Master bedroom (1) – king size bed (sleeps 2), custom bed frame and en suite bathroom with large glass rainfall shower.
• Guest bedroom (2) – bunk bed with a full size bed on the bottom and twin bed on top (sleeps 2), antique desk, dress and en suite bathroom.
• Guest bedroom (3) – queen size bed (sleeps 2), dresser, beautiful oversize windows with wooded views.
• Private one-car garage (ideal for the winter months) and parking right out front of the garage - so parking available for 2 cars.
• This condo is a short walk to the Silver Star Chair Lift at Park City Mountain Resort – the largest ski resort in the United States.
• Bus stop is also situated just down the street, so can easily take Park City’s free public transit system to Main Street, shopping, restaurants, activities and events.
Tucked away on the mountainside, this spacious and completely remodeled property is designed to accommodate a large family or group of vacationers and is ideal for entertaining as well. The home's mountain interior is designed to complement the ski town atmosphere with features like the floor to ceiling river rock fireplace, vintage ski décor, hardwood floors throughout the main living space and oversized leather furniture. When you arrive, the garage is located on the street level and the property is privately removed with stairs leading up the hillside slope.
From the main entranceway, head upstairs to the condo. Once you enter the property, you will find the gourmet kitchen, living area and formal dining room. The living room is open, bright and beautifully designed with floor to ceiling windows, hardwood floors throughout and vaulted ceilings. Sit back and relax on oversized leather furniture, while warming yourself by fireplace and enjoying premium cable on a 50” HDTV. Adjacent to the living room is a small formal dining area, again with floor to ceiling windows, equipped with a glass top table and seating available for up to six (6) people with bar stool seating for another three (3) people. Just off the dining room, use the doors to walk outside to your private and spacious balcony surrounded by aspen and pine trees and a large BBQ grill.
The gourmet galley-style kitchen looks out to the living area and it's equipped with a built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, stainless steel gas Wolf stove and oven, microwave, extra large sink and other small household appliances. Countertops have been updated, all lighting fixtures have been replaced and there is a designated breakfast bar area with seating for three (3) people.
The master bedroom features an en suite bathroom and is conveniently removed from the main living area for greater privacy. The master bedroom features a king size bed with custom bed frame, comfortable linens and bedding, dresser, nightstands, lounge chair and large closet. The private master bath features a full vanity with a granite countertop, hardwood cabinetry and an oversized glass rainfall shower with Mr. Steam.
The second bedroom features a bunk bed (full size bed on the bottom and twin bed on top), beautiful antique desk, large dresser for all your storage needs and en suite bathroom. The second bathroom (soon to be renovated) has a vanity and sink and separate area with bath tub, shower and toilet.
The third bedroom is located just through the second bedroom and features a queen size bed, nightstands with appropriate lighting, comfortable wingback lounge chair, dresser and beautiful windows with views of the woods and aspen trees.
The third bathroom was just renovated and features a brand new jetted bath tub and shower, beautiful new vanity with sink, stainless steel finishes and is bright and open.
The communal pool and hot tub is closed yearly from Labor Day until Thanksgiving and again from April 15 until Memorial Day.
*Please note this home does not have air conditioning.
You’ll find something for everyone at our Crescent Ridge property. Fantastic location, great outdoor space and a unique year-round retreat!
Free Fun Activities are available for guest stays starting after February 1, 2017.