Take that long-awaited vacation you’ve been needing and book this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house in Fayetteville for your next getaway! With accommodations for up to 9, this spacious home is situated right in the heart of downtown, promising endless adventures with easy access to all of Fayetteville’s finest attractions!
Built in 1900, this lovely home retains its old house charm with great modern updates. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted by towering trees surrounding the property, as well as a covered front porch that expands across the front of the home, inviting you right up to the front door. Inside, the home boasts 1,840 square feet of tastefully decorated living space, featuring everything needed in a true home away from home. Lounge on the comfy couches in the living area during your downtime, or take a seat at the bar in the kitchen area while the chef of the group cooks up a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen! When you’re in need of a good night’s rest, retreat to one of the 3 bedrooms, all of which have cozy beds to promise sweet dreams.
From the covered front porch, you can see the town park, where there is a Farmer’s Market on Saturday mornings from May to October. On the third Saturday of each of those months, the park hosts artisans and musicians for free entertainment! Fire up the grill on the private back deck surrounded by the rock garden, enjoying a cookout while listening to the quiet rhythm of small town life.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen with a blender, covered front porch, back deck with gas grill, TV with DVD player, wireless internet access, 2 air conditioning units (in upstairs bedrooms), and more
- Fantastic location - Situated right in the heart of downtown and in the New River Gorge area, offering easy access to restaurants, shops, whitewater rafting, kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, and zip lining!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed, Twin-sized Daybed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed, 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
Cet hôte a 797 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires