Have the ultimate Vermont getaway by escaping to this rustic 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom Stowe vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 10! Located in a remote and private setting in the woods, you and your travel companions will enjoy privacy and serenity. No matter what time of year you’re planning yours travels, this beautiful home offers year-round activities for the thrill of a lifetime!
Boasting 2,000 square feet of luxurious living space, this post and beam constructed home is the perfect size for families or groups of friends. Inside, the house features rustic wood decor, accented by rough lumber and river rock, floor-to-ceiling windows and all the amenities necessary for the ultimate home away from home experience. High, vaulted beamed ceilings and a private deck overlooking the spring-fed swimming hole in the backyard add to the elegance of this vacation rental. The chef of the group will love the beautifully renovated kitchen, fully equipped with all the cooking appliances necessary to prepare your favorite home-cooked meals. During your stay, you’ll also have the convenience of wireless internet access and a flat screen Satellite TV, so you can check your e-mails and stay up to date with the latest news.
Enjoy early mornings next to the double-sided gas stone fireplace while reading a book in the plush chairs in the sitting room. Head out to Stowe Mountain, which is a short 10-minute drive from the house, for a full day of skiing, or visit the Pinnacle hiking trails to mountain bike or snowshoe. When you’re not out and about, enjoy afternoons taking in the dazzling scenery on the private porch or splash around in the freshwater swimming hole. After a day spent exploring the outdoors, you’ll love relaxing back at home. Gather with your traveling companions in the inviting living room, where you can enjoy playing board games next to the double-sided fireplace.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private deck, spring-fed swimming hole, wireless internet access, flat screen Satellite TV, DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, board games, charcoal grill, and more!
- Gorgeous, rustic Stowe house located in a private and serene environment! Easy access to endless outdoor activities, including skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, mountain biking, hiking, golfing, kayaking, jet skiing, swimming, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Bunk Room): 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 4 (Bunk Room 2): Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee (maximum 1 pet allowed, 25-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply