À propos de ce logement
My place is close to art and culture, many shopping center such as Publix, Aldi, Walgreens, and Walmart. The house is near to Valencia college Osceola campus, new UCF school of medicine, 192, 417 highways,25 minutes from Disney theme parks, and Universal Studios, and 15 minutes from MCO. This house is located in a quiet, clean and gate community and you will feel the tranquility and comfort you need during your stay. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Here is a perfect place for you with one (1) room available as it is shown in the pictures. This bedroom has new furniture, mattress, clothes drawers, and in walk closets. I can provide you with all the information you need to go to Disney World Theme Parks, Universal Theme Parks and more! This bedroom has its own private bathroom. This house is 15 minutes from the Orlando International Airport (MCO).
You can use the laundry with washer and dryer included, if need them.
Accès des voyageurs
Limited use of the kitchen: light food preparation (use of the microwave, fixing a sandwich, salad), no cooking full meals. You will have access to laundry but please no laundry before 9am or after 10pm. Guests have access to all amenities offered in the Community: pool, playground, tennis and basketball courts, sports fields and several pocket parks. Nearby highways and major non-toll roads will take you to downtown Orlando, beaches and area theme parks and attractions. With a location this attractive and convenient, this place will be the best place for you to stay.
Please feel yourself at home! It is a pleasure to be hosting you and I will do my best to make sure you enjoy your stay in Orlando.
I do ask you to follow some house rules so we do not have any misunderstandings, especially because I might have other guests at home.
1. Please keep your belongings in your bedroom. I never had any issues, but I prevent any possible misunderstandings. You will also be provided with a key to get into the house so you can keep it locked when you leave it.
2. Please keep the bathroom clean and let me know if it requires attention.
3. Noise Concern: Please be gentle with the doors and I do not use the kitchen and living room early morning/late night.
4. Use of Kitchen and Laundry (washer and dryer): 9 AM – 9PM: We limit the use of laundry and the kitchen to these times for the sleep sake of all guests.
5. Light use of kitchen please: You may use the kitchen for light food preparation (making a salad or sandwich), and use of microwave to reheat/frozen food. No cooking please. Due to insurance liability concerns, the stove is not available. Please make sure you leave the kitchen as it was. Please do wash the dishes and place it clean in the dishwasher.
Please let us know if you have any issues or concerns!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 4 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello Orlando travelers!
I would like to say, that it is my pleasure to offer comfortable and cozy rooms to stay in, then all of you can enjoy the Orlando beauty. To let you know a little bit about me; I am a Aerospace engineer, who recently purchased a town home in Kissimmee area. Also, I am a current student at UCF to get my master degree, so I spend most of the time at college and work. I am willing to offer accommodation for those who plan to come to Orlando, either for pleasure or business.
I live in a clean and quit neighborhood, so this place may be perfect for any visitor or traveler, and if you are interest or like what you see in the pictures, please do not hesitate in contact me. My only purpose is that you feel as if you were at home.