Escape the stresses of everyday life when you book this alluring 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home in Guanica, Puerto Rico. Offering accommodations for 5, a fantastic location 1 mile from the beach and all the necessary comforts of home,'Bellisima" is sure to provide a tranquil retreat for a small family or group of friends.
Your vacation begins the moment you arrive at this beautiful home, tucked away in a small community amongst lush, tropical landscaping. Step inside to discover 1,500 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, including an open-concept living area, well-equipped kitchen, and enough space and privacy for everyone. Catch up on your R&R on one of the plush couches, playing a board game with your travel companions as the chef of the group prepares a tasty meal in the kitchen. A breezy, expansive deck runs the length of the property, which can be accessed from the living room and each of the 2 bedrooms with ease.
Begin your Puerto Rico mornings the right way, sipping on a delicious beverage prepared with the stovetop espresso maker or coffee maker in the fully-stocked kitchen. Step outside to relish in the warmth of the island sun on the deck, as you admire the stunning views of the Guanica Dry Forest - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. If you’re feeling adventurous, grab some of the paddles, snorkels, flippers and sand toys and head to the Caña Gorda public beach for some fun in the sand and surf! When you’re ready to call it a day, gather the group back at the home for some delicious BBQ in the hand-built stone pit.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with microwave, toaster oven, blender, Braun coffee maker, coffee grinder and stovetop espresso maker, expansive deck with stunning natural views, separate BBQ area with hand-built stone pit, exterior shower, ceiling fans, individual AC units, variety of beach toys, board games and much more
- Small motorboat transportation is available to take you to various beaches/cays and the coral reef! This is available through Mary Lee's by the Sea, which is a neighbor's company. The cost is $10 per person roundtrip and scheduling is flexible
- Unbeatable secluded location overlooking UNESCO World Heritage site Guanica Dry Forest, only 4 miles from the town of Guanica.
- Easy access to several natural beaches for swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing and much more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed, Twin-sized Pullout Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7
- Please note that there is no public transport nearby. A car is highly recommended to navigate the area
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
À partir du 16 décembre 2017 - 31 mars 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 3 nuits.