-Sleeps max 6 Persons Occupancy
-Free 24-hour Shuttle to the Village
-All Year Round Outdoor Hot Tub, Seasonal Pool
-Free Parking (2 cars only)
-Walking distance to the Village and Countless Trails
Escape the daily routine of the City and enjoy everything that Blue Mountain has to offer!
This cozy 4 season condo at the base of Blue Mountain's North chairlift. This well equipped studio loft can accommodate up to 6 people (2 queen beds and a Double sofa bed); 2 - Four piece bathrooms with a jacuzzi tub upstairs. Kitchen includes granite counter tops, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and stove. The family room includes leather furniture, fireplace and a 43" LED HDTV with an Rogers TV box for unlimited TV.
The loft bedroom features a 32 inch HDTV.
Blue Mountain provides many outdoor activities throughout the year for you and your family to enjoy. This includes skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, golfing, cycling, horseback riding, rock climbing, canoeing, nearby beach, mini golf, gondola up the mountain, scenic caves, ziplining and Segway tours. While staying at the Mountain Springs Resort development enjoy the summer only community outdoor tennis courts, outdoor hot tub, outdoor pool and charcoal BBQ's (charcoal not provided).
Accès des voyageurs
Free parking, HD cable TV, year round Hot Tub on the premises, seasonal pool, tennis court. Towels and linens are provided, as well as toiletries. Thai restaurant is also in the main building.
Laundry facilities are available in building 2 (1 minute walk).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am always available either by phone, text message or email to solve any issues, or answer any questions.
As an animal lover, I respect all animals and pets, but please, they aren’t allowed in this condo. The host and AirBnB assume no liability for physical injuries inside the dwelling/balcony property due to willful misconduct, and or negligence. Also, please observe the noise by-laws.
• Be advised that Blue Mountain has a very strict noise By-law. anyone who receives a complaint will not get their deposit back. Please refer to code of conduct #6 below for further details.
*if any more than 6 persons is found in the condo. during your stay, you will be immediately evicted form the premisses.
* Removal or adjustment of the TV cords and electronics will be subject to pay a minimum of $100.
* Please do not remove any towels from condo, even for hot tub/pool use. Any stolen towels will be charged to you at $25 per towel.
* Do not bring skis or snowboards into the condo. There is a locker available outside of the front door and there is a key hanging in the kitchen. Be sure to return the key at the end of your stay.
* Please leave the condo as how you found it.
RENTER CODE OF CONDUCT:
1. PREMISE OF THIS CODE
The premise of this code is that the short term accommodation premises are, for the most part, located in residential neighbourhoods and that the residents of these neighbourhoods have the right to enjoy their own properties without being imposed upon by nuisance from others.
2. OBJECTIVES OF THIS CODE
The objective of this code is to establish acceptable standards of behaviour from renters, and their guests, to minimize any adverse social or environmental impacts on their neighbours and neighbourhood.
3. RESIDENTIAL AREA
The Renter acknowledges for themselves and on the behalf of other that they will be occupying a short term rental accommodation that is located in a residential area.
4. GUIDING PRINCIPLES
The Guiding Principles for short term accommodation renters are:
-The premise that you are occupying is a home;
-Treat the premise as you own;
-Respect your neighbours; and,
-Leave it as you find it.
5. MAXIMUM NUMBER OF RENTER AND GUESTS
- The maximum number of occupants within a dwelling that is being operated as a short term accommodation shall not exceed a total number based upon two (2) persons per bedroom plus an additional two (2) persons and,
- The number of non-occupying guests permitted at a short term accommodation premises must not be such that it may conflict with the residential neighbourhood or amenity.
6. NOISE AND RESIDENTIAL AMENITY
No person shall make noise so as to cause a disturbance or conduct themselves in an antisocial behaviour.
Examples of noise that is deemed to be a disturbance include:
- Loud music;
- Outdoor or backyard gatherings involving excessive noise;
- Late or early hour disturbances; and,
- Yelling, shouting, chanting and loud conversations.
Please be advised that the Town of The Blue Mountains Noise By-law, By-law No. 2002-09, as amended, is in effect 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The By-law states that:
"NO PERSONS SHALL MAKE NOISE OR CAUSE NOISE TO BE MADE OR PERMIT NOISE TO BE MADE THAT WOULD BE LIKELY TO DISTURB THAT INHABITANTS OF THE MUNICIPALITY"
Renters and their guests are not allowed to disturb neighbours or interfere with their enjoyment of their properties, or the public realm, at any time of the day or night.
Failure to comply with the condition's of the Town's Noise By-law may result in the notification of the Ontario Provincial Police who may, upon attendance, issue a Notice of Offence, which carries with it a fine, upon conviction, of $615.00 for a first offence.
Please enjoy your stay in the Town of The Blue Mountains but have consideration for others.
7. FUNCTIONS AND PARTIES
- Short term accommodation renters are not to host commercial functions;
- So called "party houses" conflict with residential amenity and are not permitted; and,
- Any gathering, celebration or entertainment at a short term rental accommodation premise must not conflict with residential amenity and must comply with all the other requirements of the Code and the Town of The Blue Mountains by-laws.
8. ACCESS AND PARKING
Please familiar yourself and your guests with the Parking Management Plan for the premises so as to ensure ease of access with minimum disturbance to other residents or neighbouring properties.
All short term accommodation premises will have vehicle parking limits, please refer to the Parking Management Plan for the premises.
9. RECYCLING AND GARBAGE
Please familiar yourself and your guests with the Property Management Plan, including the provisions that have been made for waste management and the day of the week in which waste collection is scheduled. It should be noted that the "putting out" of waste on a non- scheduled day is regulated by the Town's Waste Management By-law.