A small bedroom in a family house. Myself (Spain), my wife (Cz) and a friend (Fr) live here, but you will have a private, locked bedroom. 15 minutes to get to the centre by tram/metro, yet the house is surrounded by forest.
- It's a 5 min walk from the tram. Some stairs and a small hill lead to the house
- House stands on a hill, surrounded by forest, with a perfect grilling area & a gorgeous view of Prague.
You will receive two keys, one from the house and one from your private bedroom. There are 4 of us living in the other bedrooms. I'm from Spain, my wife is Czech, another Czech flat mate and our French friend.
The house itself is old, so don't expect luxury. But inside it's comfortable and clean, we take good care of it as we are living here for a while. Do forgive us if at times you find some uncleaned plates.
Important: We are pleasant and friendly people. And we 100% expect the same from you. People with a bad attitude, high maintenance requests and generally bad manners are not welcome and we kindly ask you not to book our place :) Thank you.
Accès des voyageurs
Your bedroom is private and has a key to lock it. All other areas (kitchen, living area, bathroom, grilling area outside) are shared. You will have some space in the fridge and some storage space in the kitchen as well for any food you might buy. We can also provide you some towels.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My work schedule is bizarre and unusual. I teach dance, take care of apartments and sometimes work from home. So as a general rule don't count with me as a guide or that I will be there at home.
Having said that, when I am less busy I am happy to socialise with guests. Pick you up from the metro/tram and you can reach me by phone almost any time (apart from 19.00 - 22.00 when I teach dance).
- There is a 5 min walk from the nearest tram stop to the house. As you reach the house there are some stairs to take to get up to the house. Be aware if you have a ton of luggage that you will need to carry it up. Alternatively if i'm available, i'm happy to pick you up by car from the nearest tram/metro for free. But you need to be able to call me to tell me that you are there.
- The house has a second part where the owner lives (separate part of the building with own entrance). Sometimes in the mornings his workers work around the house and make noise. This can be heard in the bedroom so have this in mind. If you are a super sensitive sleeper, you might be unlucky and it might happen while you are here.
- House itself is old, but we take good care of it on the inside :)
- There is a grilling area in the garden with a gorgeous view of Prague, especially in the evenings. Perfect for a romantic dinner if the weather is good.
- I can pick you up from the airport for 15 eur based on my availability.
My name is Yaros, i'm from Malaga, Spain and i'm 23 years old.
So far I have lived in Spain (grew up), Scotland (4 years), China (1 year), USA (2 years) and Prague (3rd Year) and i'm a huge fan of learning languages. Currently struggling to learn German.
I'm a huge Cuban Salsa fan and help run a dance school here in Prague. So for any tips on Salsa/Bachata life, I can help you out for sure.
Beyond that i'm fun, friendly and enjoy meeting new people, reading self-development books, renting real estate and generally having a good time with life.