Your perfect romantic getaway awaits you at this eclectic vacation rental cottage in Friday Harbor. Located on the serene San Juan Island, this 1-bathroom studio features accommodations for 2 guests and boasts incredible views of the water and local wildlife!
As soon as you arrive onto the island, you'll be surrounded by the natural splendor of the Pacific Northwest and feel all your stresses melt away! As you pull up to the property, you'll immediately notice its unique design, as it once was an artist's studio and has since been converted into a lovely vacation space surrounded by beautiful Madrona trees. Take in the breathtaking view of Griffin Bay and Merrifield Cove, where you'll see the rocks which is frequently occupied by seals.
After you tear yourself away from the stunning surroundings, head inside to get settled into this delightful property. Take a rest on the cozy loveseat, where you can enjoy the heat of the fireplace on chillier nights. Prepare a home-cooked meal in the well-equipped kitchen or head out to the deck where you can cook up some burgers on the gas grill as you take in the fresh sea air. When it's time to get some rest, you can wind down in the plush bed while watching your favorite show on the flat screen cable TV as you drift off to sleep.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat screen cable TV, central heating, DVD player, fireplace, patio furniture, gas grill, waterfront access, wireless internet access, and more!
- Enjoy being steps away from the beach where you can look for fish or just relax!
- Fantastic Friday Harbor location! Easy access to swimming, boating, restaurants, shopping, golfing, tennis, entertainment, and much more!
- Studio: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Cet hôte a 838 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires