LOWER GARDEN DISTRICT BEAUTY! 1860's New Orleans Greek Revival home fully restored in 2013!
1 block from Magazine Street, 4 blocks to St. Charles Ave. and parade route and a 7 minute Uber ride to the French Quarter!
3000 sqft home, 12 foot ceilings. Entire home with private bathrooms. Luxury rental!
Fabulous luxury home features antique heart pine wood floors, outdoor kitchen, media room and the master bedroom has a private balcony! This home also has a gated driveway.
This amazing 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath Greek Revival home is located in the Lower Garden District. It's steps from Magazine Street and 4 blocks to St. Charles Ave. OFF STREET PARKING FOR 3!
Home features antique heart pine wood floors, double stacked kitchen cabinets with all the gadgets, marble and soapstone countertops, 36" duel fuel range oven, a beautiful media room, which has theatre style seating and an 80" flat screen complete with surround sound speakers to create a personalized home movie theatre. The House also has 25 speakers spread throught the house for your enjoyment with the ability to connect spotify, itunes, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) play or pandora. There is one bedroom downstairs as well. This room has 1 twin over full bunk beds with 1 twin trundle bed. We can also put a queen air bed in the theatre room to sleep more or to provide your guests their own bed...just please let us know upon booking or at least the week before arrival.
The second floor features the master bedroom (its own private wing), which has a king bed, private bathroom with claw foot tub and private shower with body sprays. There are also 2 guest rooms upstairs that have queen sized beds. All rooms upstairs have flat screens with Direct TV. Full sized laundry room for your convenience also on 2nd floor. We also have 2 queen and 1 twin air mattresses to fit in other bedrooms or for the common areas - it's your choice!
If you require baby essentials, please inform us so we can make arrangements with the housekeeper to have everything set up for your arrival.
The backyard has an outdoor kitchen with plenty of seating, built in gas grill, cooktop and a flat screen tv for relaxing evenings or daytime gatherings. The side yard has antique red brick pavers!
Safety is always 1st for us so we have provided you (our guests) use of the home alarm security system while you're staying at our home. We also have several outdoor security cameras placed throughout the back, side and front entrances.
There is off street parking with gated access.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire home is yours to enjoy!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are here as much or as little as you need us!
Check in time is after 3:30pm and check out is at 11am. We are flexible on both times - it just depends on if we have people checking in/out but you are definitely more than welcome to leave your bags for a day out in NOLA while the housekeeper cleans. We will communicate the day prior about check in/out times since we'll have a better idea of other reservations.
Airbnb unfortunately does not accept deposits or holds and full payment is due upon booking. A security deposit is held but is fully refundable once we've checked the home for any damages.
We also have a Pac-n-Play, baby barh tub, baby bath, highchair, children's dinnerware, utensils, sippy cups, toys and games for babies/children.
We also have have games for all ages! Please let us know if you will need theses items for your trip so we can have things set up for you.
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculation
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
1. Home occupancy: This home should not exceed 14 overnight guests in 1 night. Failure to obey these requests will be subject to forfeiting your security deposit, plus cost of additional guest fees.
2. Check in 3pm/Check out 11am. Early check in and late check outs must be pre-approved in advance.
3. Pet rule: Pets are NOT allowed inside or outside.
4. Smoking: Smoking is NOT allowed inside of this home. Please smoke on the front porch, front balcony or back patio and properly discard your cigarette/cigar buds and ashes.
5. Trash: Put large debris in outside large trash cans in front of home.
6. Illegal Drugs: Drugs are NOT allowed; this includes marijuana, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, speed, etc and not allowed on premises. Failure to comply will result in forfeiting your security deposit and being escorted off the property immediately.
7. Dirty Laundry: Please put dirty laundry in the hamper in the laundry room.
8. Partying/Noise: This home is located in a very nice area in the Garden District. "Partying," playing music and large gatherings in common areas such as the outdoor kitchen and front porch are not permitted at any time. Between the hours of 11pm-6am are considered "quiet time."
While we want you to enjoy yourself here in New Orleans, please be respectful of your neighbors that surround you.
9. Property Damage: Report property damage immediately so we can address the issue in a timely manner.
10. Parking: Gated driveway that will fit 1 vehicle (with gate closed) and 2 vehicles (gate open). Do not block sidewalk. They will ticket you.
11. No roughhousing on the balconies
12. No roughhousing or red wine in the Living Room
Cet hôte a 27 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We both were born and raised in New Orleans. New Orleanians embrace the term “Southern Hospitality.” New Orleans is a tourist/hospitality based economy, which is rich in southern culture; from the food, the history, the architecture, and most importantly, the people.
Chris is a Real Estate Developer and Home Builder and he loves what he does! He loves to take old historic homes and bringing them back to life. And Ashley loves to manage, decorate these homes and mostly, communicate with our guests and making their stay as enjoyable as possible. The vacation rental business gives us the opportunity to share our home with not only locals in New Orleans but people around the world. New Orleans has some of the oldest homes in the country and there is a lot of history in each house! We look forward to sharing this history with our guests.
When we’re not working, we enjoy the outdoors, traveling the world, spending time with our Golden Retriever, Amber and family and friends. Louisiana is known as “the Sportsman’s Paradise.” Chris loves to hunt and fish as well! We both are sports junkies. Chris is a HUGE LSU fan and funny thing…Ashley is a Bama fan…so house divided here! We both love Saints football as well!
We both love to entertain and we firmly believe by doing this, it provides a great opportunity to provide the best travel experience for our guests so much that we decided to share our home with our guests..that right there is Southern Hospitality at its finest!
We look forward to hosting you in New Orleans!
Ashley & Chris