This apt is located behind the Panathenaiko marble Stadium also called "Kallimarmaro". Is close to the centre of Athens, parks, art and culture, nearby restaurants and cafes.
Is modern and was just renovated with high ceilings. My Space is suitable for couples, activities for an individual and business travelers.
The apartment is located right across the famous Panathenaiko stadium where the first modern Olympic games took place. Reasons that you will like this location and the apt: quiet neighborhood, light, comfortable bed, own cooking, from the balcony you see through the Stadium and the green hill of Arditos. Enjoy a coffee or a drink experiencing the view inside the stadium. This is unique for those guests who love to jog or like to use an alternative outdoor natural "gym" only few steps away from this apartment. Other points of interest are: only walking distance away such as Acropolis , temple of Zeus, Plaka and the astonishing national garden of Athens and Syntagma square. It is worth mentioning that the Attica beaches are only 30-45 mins away.
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment is entirely available to our guests to enjoy and relax in the 70 m2 space.
When I am away from home my mother Athina (my co-host) will be able to assist you with your requests.
- We recommend that Shoes are removed at the entrance. For walking inside the house use slippers or flip flops
- This apartment is available to you in its entity. Please treat it like it is your own
- Provide a photocopy of your photo ID (passport/ID card) upon arrival.
- Please be respectful towards other tenants by being quiet when leaving and entering the building.
- Refrain from leaving cooking pans/oven unattended.
- Ensure that all doors are closed behind you when entering/leaving the building.
- Please respect residential quiet hours (14:30 to 17:30 and 23:00 to 08:00).
- Please smoke outside on the balcony-
- Use electricity wisely by turning lights off when they are not needed or when leaving the apartment. Leaving them on is wasteful and harmful to the environment.
My name is Giorgos. It is a tradition in Greece to be named after your grandfather. I was lucky enough that both my grandfathers were named Giorgos. Even though I grew up in Athens , I spend most of the summers on the beautiful island of Crete. I usually spend 8 months away from home either on business or leisure. Blue is my favorite color and this apartment has a lot of blue highlights in it. It reminds me of the sea. I love boats, to waterski and scuba diving. When I was at school I used to play for the local basketball team. Though, I was not good enough to continue it as a career. I live a healthy eating life and I love my mothers cooking. At the age of 19 left home and went to England for the first time and was going back and forth until I was 28. Within that time I went to University and studied Maritime studies, something that I practice as a career today. I love my city, there are some very nice and interesting spots around town and I really hope that you will enjoy your stay with us.
When I am away the co-host will be my mother Athina who ps named after the Ancient Greek goddess of Athina. Athina comes from the North of Greece near Thessaloniki.