A rejuvenating retreat awaits you at this Port Orchard 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 6. With a cozy gas fireplace inside and stunning views of the Sinclair inlet, snow-capped Olympic Mountains and the splendor of nature surrounding the exterior, this waterfront home guarantees a relaxing getaway!
Boasting 1,008 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this lovely upper duplex features 2 bedrooms, each with a queen-sized bed, and a queen-sized trundle sofa in the spacious living area. Just as the bedrooms accommodate 6 guests, the luxurious bathroom offers enough towels and linens for up to 6 people as well. Other features of this home-away-from-home include wireless internet access, a 48-inch HDTV in the living room above the gas fireplace, a 32-inch HDTV in the master bedroom, and in-unit laundry machines for your convenience. In this home, the chef of the group will find their dream space in the kitchen, fully equipped with all of the appliances and utensils to prepare delicious home-cooked meals.
Sit back and relax in front of the gas fireplace while sipping your favorite cup of freshly-brewed coffee in the living area. Step out onto the deck to marvel at the breathtaking views of the Sinclair inlet, the snow-capped Olympic Mountains, sea life, and even the majestic appearance of bald eagles perched or passing in flight right across the scene. Gaze upon the night lights of the City of Bremerton, the Naval shipyard, or the ferries floating by every half hour. With so much beauty surrounding the property, it will be easy to kick back, relax, and enjoy the views. Fire up the gas grill on the spacious deck for the ultimate cookout in the fresh air, while spending quality time with your loved ones.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck with patio furniture, gas grill, in-unit laundry machines, 2 HDTVs, wireless internet access, and more!
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Sinclair inlet, snow-capped Olympic Mountains, the night lights of the City of Bremerton, the Naval shipyard, or the ferries floating by right from the property!
- Great location - Easy access to parks, museums, shopping, restaurants, bars, and clubs!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Queen-sized Sofa Sleeper in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Cet hôte a 797 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires