A pampered mix of barn wood and brick that's nestled on a 26 acre Island in the middle of Wilson Harbor. Originally built in the mid 1800's, Milly's Inn was once a 600 sqr. ft. cabin that has been added onto over the years into what you see today.
Your room will include 2 double beds, private bathroom with shower, and central air. With this, you'll also have free WiFi, satellite TV, a wet bar with fridge, your own private entrance, a memory foam topper, Kurek coffee maker with amenities, and access to our common areas which includes deck space that overlooks the harbor.
With simple hardwood floors and rough cut cabinets, the details are brought together by our luxury linens and accommodations.
Accès des voyageurs
While staying with us you'll have access to:
- A fully stocked kitchen. All our guests have access to our shared kitchen, with its gas stove, standard size fridge, dishes and silverware.
- Our 2 canoes and 1 kayak to explore the harbor and local water ways.
- Fishing polls, to do some fishing from our deck.
While staying with us you'll be:
- A stones-throw walk to The Sunset Bar and Grill.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I do live on premises and am happy to help in any way to make your stay perfect!
The Sunset Bar and Grill is on premises and can cater a dinner on one of our many decks or in our conference room. Popular with the locals, they're well known for their night life and superb cuisine!
Surrounding The Grill and Milly's is Bootleggers Cove Marina, with boat slips for rent 30 feet from Milly's door. Fishing charters are available upon request as well as a more leisurely toss of the line while sitting on our deck!
** As an Inn we don't offer breakfast, but our patrons do receive discounted breakfasts at the local diner.
- Maximum no. of people is 4
- Only those signed in can be on the premises
- There is a refundable $100.00 cleaning charge if premises is in as good a condition as found