Our home is located near almost everything you might need: a block away from Universidad Católica and Universidad de Chile, a few blocks from barrio Lastarria and Bellavista (best places to go for a drink, eat and/or dance), parque San Borja, Forestal and Bustamante; and 15 minutes by walk from the historic center. We're also near to two metro lines (3 metro stations) and there's easy access to public transportation.
You'll be staying in my room while i'm traveling and you'll get to share the apartment with my roommates, two of the most easy going people I know. They speak spanish and english! or at least they try.
We have two (Furi and Siri) and sometimes three (Vincent). They are the queens of this castle. They are friendly with visitors after a while, but don't leave a glass where they can reach it or they'll try to find out if it bounces.
Accès des voyageurs
The living room, dinning room and kitchen are the common areas. You can use them as you please. There's a washing machine available but we don't have dryer so you'll have to hang your clothes outside. We have a tv in the living room, but we also love to listen to music and share while cooking, every once in a while.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I don't know yet if I'll be available during my trip, but my friends will. I'll give you their contacts before you arrive.
Sometimes it can be a little noisy outside (we're very close to a transited street) but nothing a pair of earplugs can't solve. I'll provide you some, just in case.
- the room does not have a lock, but nobody is going to touch your stuff even if you leave them in the common area
- having said that, we try to keep everything in order and clean
- we don't usually party on weekdays, but we are very social and love to bring friends for a nice conversation and some beers and sometimes they stay until 1-2 am. You are super welcome to join us!
- no smoking inside the house
- if you're a cat person, this is your place! we have two cats and sometimes three. If you're allergic, you have been warned
- check that every window is closed before you go out