A MUST TRY, come find out.
So captivating, you'll definitely fall in love with the place, its beguiling & fascinating view by hills, mountains, that overlooks Taal Lake & Caldera, with irresistible breeze, a sure tranquility.
A brand new 1 BR fully furnished unit, suits up to 5. Ideal family haven who seeks new beginning, peace, love, comfort & joy. Has a unique story of its own, with traveler's like me would find serenity & reflects on God's majestic blessing just by looking from the balcony.
1. All Guests must present a valid ID to the Reception upon check in.
Our Caretaker / Property Manager to facilitate check in and check out. Please stay in touch with her prior to arrival, during check in & out. Where early check in and late check out requests to be made 24-48 hours in advance (subject to availability).
2. A Security Deposit (refundable) of PHP 1,000.00 upon arrival is required. To be given to the Caretaker (refundable upon check out), to protect unit from any unwanted damages, violations such as too noisy, caught hanging clothes on balcony, accompanying unregistered visitors, unreasonable damaging of unit property, any other losses, etc. I'm sure, as guests they will treat the place nicely, so no worries, it's a formality only.
3. Allowed guests at 5 PAX inclusive of kids at a minimum price of PHP 2999 up to PHP 3999 pesos. Extra cost of PHP 350.00 to PHP 500.00 for 1 maximum/additional guest & for bunk bed set up, to cover extra cleaning and laundry as well. Maintaining the right number of guests per unit make us adhere to unit owner's house rules & property rules within SMDC Wind Residences.
4. A charged of PHP 1000.00 for each lost key.
5. Please strictly adhere to condominium rules. SMDC Wind Residences' Unit Owners has it's mandate of house rules, failure to oblige warrants penalty and fine to be charged to guest/s.
6. Please keep the mess light, where garbage is self-service to be thrown or disposed just in front of the unit's doorstep (garbage room). Else extra amount to be charged for cleaning.
7. For pool access, registration is done directly at clubhouse reception or admin/office located on Tower 2. Clubhouse has a unique and elegant outdoor infinity pool and indoor pool for adults to include 2 kids' pool and a dedicated play area for kids as well. A well maintained club house area with magnificent outdoor view and interior, that will surely suit your relaxation. All worth it yet a minimal payment of PHP 150 per pax is charged. Booking and registration to be coordinated directly by guests to admin or clubhouse reception.
As there is a penalty for non-registration.
8. Any penalty / violations as smoking, vandalism, too much noise, hanging of clothes at the balcony, allowing guests to come in without visitor pass, any unreasonable damages incurred, etc., corresponding fines to be charged accordingly to guests. In any case, any future booking will be cancelled or admin to bar entry to any SMDC residences or Wind Residences.
9. Parking is situated / located at club house. Overnight parking at around PHP 150 to be shouldered directly by guests. Around 3 hours parking in front of the commercial area is allowed for free as long as you have a purchased receipt validated to be presented at exit gate. E.g., if you buy small item at 7-11, have the receipt validated to avail free parking for 3 hours.
10. For longer stay e.g., a week or more, we provide extra bed sheets, pillow cases, towels, blankets, etc. these are self-service, to be placed by present guest/s only as it is not allowed to have anyone coming inside to clean or change bedding for security reasons.
11. Please treat the place with love, respect and care. "What comes around goes around."
12. Please check your belongings and valuables including your ID at reception. We are not responsible for any left valuables.
If any pls DM or PM us as well on F B / Messengr :
Page - Brand New Condo in Tagaytay with Taal View
Account: Condo Tagaytay / Jayron Labastida
God bless ❤️️
An ordinary family, growing in love and spirit, surrounded by wonderful people, discovering daily joy of relationship, faith, and overcoming trials. And so living with faith and togetherness, in the community, the Church, with friends, household and what life's facet has to uncover. Where real struggles are overtaken by love, surmounted by freedom, yet coping up, through immeasurable mercy and grace from God, nonetheless resonant of a blessed family. Looking forward for more travels, vacation, service, etc...