À propos de ce logement
Have the ultimate getaway to the ‘Live Music Capital of the World’ when you book this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Austin vacation rental property, which sleeps 4 guests with ease in 2 private guest suites. You’ll love exploring the city with this centrally-located house as your home-base! Whether you’d rather take advantage of the modern interior amenities, some of which are shared with the homeowner, or relax in the property’s spacious backyard, you’re sure to love this chic, urban home!
** The 1st floor is private to guests, while the 2nd floor living room, kitchen, dining room, lounge and laundry area are shared spaces. The 3rd floor is reserved for the owner and will not be accesable by the guest. **
With Lady Bird Lake, known to locals as ‘Town Lake,’ flowing through the city, Austin is a thriving metropolis with eclectic arts, along with cultural and musical entertainment options. Just minutes from countless area attractions, this home is absolutely perfect for those looking to experience the best of Texas’ capitol city.
This home itself boasts nearly 2,000 square feet for you and your travel companions to enjoy, including a shared living space and private guest quarters. The open, fully equipped kitchen features top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, rendering it perfect for the chef of the group to whip up tasty meals. Meanwhile, the large projection screen in the living room will make movie night feel like a night out at the big screen (please check with homeowner for availability and use) - with wireless internet connection and access to 120+ channels, you won’t miss a thing, whether you’re trying to keep up with the latest news stories or your favorite TV show! And with a Roku in each bedroom, a plethora of other entertainment options will be at your disposal.
The home’s mid-century modern design - a style typical of Austin real estate - will make you feel right at home with its real hardwood floors, high-end furnishings and solid-slab granite countertops. Conversation will flow easily from one room to another with the open-concept layout, making next-day itinerary planning a breeze. When the early birds wake up, they can soak up the morning sun while they sip their coffee on the beautifully furnished patio. Night owls can enjoy this space too, perhaps finishing the evening with a glass of their favorite local beer or wine. At the end of the day, you’ll be delighted to retreat to either of the uniquely designed bedrooms on the private guest floor, both of which include brand new, plush Casper mattresses. If you fall in love with the mattress during your stay, you can enjoy a $50 discount when you buy one for your own home!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
About the Homeowner:
Christian has been living in Austin for eight years. He manages Global Business Development for (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). He holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and an MSCE (Master Degree in Computer Engineering) in Europe. He travels often and isn't home a lot, but is available for questions if necessary.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a Nest smart home system, wireless internet access, central air conditioning, large projector screen for movie/TV viewing (please check with homeowner for availability and use), brand new Casper mattresses, Roku access in each bedroom, shared in-unit laundry machines, bluetooth speakers,large yard with patio, outdoor furniture, electric grill, and much more
- Enjoy views of the city skyline from the property!
- Fantastic, walkable location - Conveniently situated blocks from Lady Bird/Town Lake and downtown Austin!
- Free airport pick-up, depending on driver availability, and discount on Wingz ride share for subsequent transportation (for first-time riders)
- Bedroom 1: Queen-sized Bed; En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed; En Suite Bathroom
- No smoking
- No pets allowed, however, a friendly dog (female, Labrador Retriever mix) will be present throughout your stay, as this is the homeowner's primary residence. Because of this, please be aware that the property is not suited for guests with pet allergies. Keep in mind that the dog is never allowed in the guest bedrooms. Also, please do not feed the dog
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Security Camera Information:
- The property features interior/exterior security cameras in the following locations:
- 1 exterior camera - On the doorbell of the main front door
- 1 exterior camera - At the side door leading to the backyard (does not look into any interior spaces or the backyard itself
- 1 interior camera - On the second level and points to the front door
- There are no cameras in the private guest space