Relax and refresh at the Bamboo Lounge. Located close enough for comfort and perfectly positioned for serenity. Two superbly appointed bedrooms as well as a Murphy Bed in the den, for extra company. Two simple baths, a spacious living room, and fully equipped kitchen with all the extras. Outdoor living, front and back, with private front courtyard with brand new above ground Jacuzzi. Relax in the back with a delicious pool, ample seating, BBQ area and outdoor dining area .
I am pleased to say that the Bamboo Lounge is an unusually tranquil space with so much natural light and ample outdoor lounging. The front courtyard has a warm cozy hot tub, private and serene. Backyard has a sparkling pool with tons of comfortable seating and a fire pit for those delicious happy hours. All bedrooms have TVs. There is a large flat-screen in the living room, with ROKU and Netflix. High Speed Wireless throughout. Perfectly located for quick access to Palm Springs or Palm Desert. Neighborhood is perfect for Hiking, Biking, Dog Walking and Jogging. Come experience the Bamboo Lounge!
Accès des voyageurs
All parts of the home are accessible to guests including 2 car garage and driveway parking
We have an abundance of very, very high quality feedback. We encourage you to scroll through our feedback and see how enjoyable and wonderful the Bamboo Lounge has been for our Guests.
BAMBOO LOUNGE HOUSE RULES:
1 AGREEMENT: the Owners, and Tenant agree as follows: Above Tenant is an adult age 25 years or older and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult over 25 year old.
2. PETS: A maximum of 2 dogs would be allowed with approval of owner. There is an additional $100 deposit per pet. Tenant will be subject to eviction for any undisclosed pets found on premises without refund for unused stay.
3. SMOKING: Please smoke at least 10 feet away from the building.
4. FIREPLACE: The fireplace is non-operational. Please do not attempt to use the fireplace.
5. DAMAGE DEPOSIT: The damage deposit is $500 refundable within 3 days of termination of occupancy provided that real and personal property are in the same condition as when occupancy commenced and all terms of this agreement are met. Tenant is liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside what is considered normal wear and tear.
6. CHECK IN & CHECK OUT: Check in time is 3:00PM. EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED - JUST ASK William.
Keys & Garage Door Opener will be ready for pick up at property location.
CHECKOUT: Check out time is 11:00 AM. PRIOR APPROVAL NEEDED FOR LATE CHECK OUT-JUST ASK. Please leave all keys at the location and text or call William to let him know that you have exited the unit. Chances are, another family is checking in at 3:00pm that day and the unit needs to be cleaned and made ready without delay. A $25 per item fee will be charged for each lost key not returned.
7. CLEANING: The property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee you have paid will provide for 4 hours of normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour. There is no daily maid service.
8. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. We provide a reasonable supply of toilet paper, paper towels, coffee filters, soaps and other dispensable items for the duration of your stay. If you run out of any of these items you will need to get more at your own expense.
9. TENANT’S LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant or Tenant’s guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Tenant agrees to reimburse the Bamboo Lounge Home for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
10. SLEEPING CAPACITY: We have a 6 person capacity at the Bamboo Lounge. Any additional persons (limit of 8) will be required to pay a $75 per person, per day fee due in cash or credit card at the time of tenancy. A full size AeroBed will be provided with linens and pillows. Tenant may be subject to eviction if more sleep capacity of more than agreed upon is violated. without refund for unused stay
11. DISTURBANCES: Please refrain from using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. Be informed that ‘Quiet Time’ per Riverside Country Ordinance is between 10 pm - 7 am
12. HOLD HARMLESS: The owner William Lydick does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will owners accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
13. PARKING: Tenant is allowed to use the garage and the driveway will accomodate 2 cars. Street parking is available on the side street Hillcrest Road.
14. TRASH REMOVAL: You must remove all bags of trash from the home upon departure and put into the bins outside. There is a $15 per bag charge for any trash left behind.
15. POOL HEAT: The pool heating fee is $50 per day. The Owner provides 2 free pool heating days for your enjoyment. The pool will be heated when you arrive providing you have informed us of your desire for pool heating. The above ground Spa is very easy to operate and the directions for operation are found in the Tenant book on the dining room table.
16. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party. shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.