Our place is a short stroll from the extremely popular V8 track, Civic Theatre, public transport and close to the city. You’ll love our place because it's an immaculate little oasis, set high up in the palmtrees overlooking our swimming pool. Lorikeets whizz by, butterflies cruise by and you'll hear the occasional train toot. The Granny Flat is just 1 yr old so everything is brand new - we've only been listed on AirBnB since late January
The granny flat is located at the rear of our property, connected by a gated walkway to our Queenslander home. It is a high set building (not too many stairs) with our private studio spaces underneath. You are very welcome to use our swimming pool and floaties... we'll supply the beach towels.
Accès des voyageurs
Parking can be either at the front of the property on a quiet street, or on the property through rear laneway access if required.
Please ensure gates are closed as you come and go so our little beagle doesn't get out.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Suz works from home and is often coming and going with our toddler. We'll absolutely give you space to enjoy your stay but can help with any questions at any time.
- Please leave the Granny Flat in the condition you find it in
- We have a very friendly beagle, she's a very important part of our family so please be sure to close the gates as you come and go
- We live in a quiet neighbourhood so please consider our neighbours and keep noise levels low in the evenings
- We have beautiful hard wood floors so would appreciate no shoes and sand inside the house or at least flat, clean shoes, no high-heels
- The smoke alarm is very sensitive, so please open windows and glass doors when cooking
- Please turn off fans, aircons, lights etc. when you're not in the Granny Flat and leave windows open through the day.
- The sofa is not to be used as a bed, if travelling with a friend only choose our place if you're comfortable sharing a Queen size bed. A cleaning fee will be charged if the sofa is slept on.
Suz and Tez, English and Aussie respectively. We met travelling, love to travel when fulltime jobs and life allows. We live in tropical North Queensland in our beautiful home, among the palm trees and almost endless sunshine, along with our beautiful daughter, Isla, and our beagle, Ollie.
Tez loves music and plays guitar in several bands, but is also employed by the Federal Government when he's not strumming, gyming or spearfishing... not your average public servant! Suz loves photography and fitness classes, and instructs in her spare time. We're fun, super easy going, trustworthy, tidy, and respectful of ones privacy, and look forward to meeting new people with the help of Airbnb.