Bright and beautiful, newly renovated one bedroom apartment located on the main floor of a duplex home. Complete with full-featured kitchen, bathroom with access to laundry. Relax on the gorgeous back patio or lounge about in the large back garden.
Accès des voyageurs
- Private Secure Entry
- Complimentary Wifi
- 42” TV with HDMI Connection for your device
- Roku with access to Hulu + Sling TV
- Queen Size Bed with brand new mattress
- Variety of pillows including memory foam + latex
- High quality bedding and sheets
- Wardrobe space with hangers + Full length Mirror
- Private bathroom with bath and shower
- Bathroom equipped with luxury towels, shower/bath gel + soap and shampoo + conditioner
- Fully equipped kitchen stocked with utensils, pots + pans
- Kettle, Toaster, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven + Fridge
- French press with complimentary Coffee, Tea, Milk + Sugar/Sweetener
- Laundry facilities including washer + dryer available with detergents (shared with upstairs + basement apartments)
- Iron + Ironing board
- Monopoly, adult colouring books + playing cards available for use
Échanges avec les voyageurs
A booklet with plenty of information will be ready for you on your arrival.
To enter the apartment, we will greet you with keys if we are in town or leave the keys in a safety box out the front.
If we are in town on your arrival and are more than happy to answer questions or offer recommendations of our favourite local spots. We are a friendly couple and enjoy meeting new people.
There is not a gym in the home, but there are a few very nearby:
- Planet Fitness
- Wallace-Emerson Community Centre
- YMCA College Street
We are sorry unfortunately we are not wheelchair accessible. Please let us know what other accessibility needs you might have and we will do our best to accommodate.
We do not have a parking spot available however there is street parking available.
- Please no parties or large gatherings
- Respect the neighbours
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
I'm Hannah! 25 year old marketing professional from Melbourne, Australia.
living in Toronto with my partner Matt.
I love traveling, exploring new places, baking & cooking and keeping fit & healthy.
- Boston, USA (lived & studied there for 6 months)
- Hoi An, Vietnam
- Barcelona, Spain
- Melbourne, Australia