Only 12 minutes by ferry to the city, your private garden apartment overlooks Sydney Harbour, is close to beach, Taronga Zoo, Mosman Village and 2 National Parks.
Great for couples, singles or business travellers
We are delighted to make our apartment available and have tried to provide everything to make you feel at home.
At the same time, we rely on the Airbnb principles of care and respect for the host’s home and hope you subscribe to the same.
To help with this our specific rules are as follows:
1. Not safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
2. No smoking indoors
3. You are responsible for your visitors. There is a strict no party policy.
4. Please show courtesy and respect for our neighbours, especially when it comes to loud music and other noise.
5. Damages and breakages - please let us know ASAP so we can discuss and agree how best to handle any instances.
6. If there is a call-out or verified complaint, then the security deposit will be forfeited
7. Please do not move large furniture
8. The person making the booking must be staying in the apartment and be present when collecting the keys.
9. Please leave our home in a clean and tidy condition..
10. For security and to help prevent weather damage we ask that you close all windows and lock all doors when leaving the apartment.
And finally, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Most importantly, enjoy your stay.