Tiny top floor studio apartment with a balcony located in the center of Prague in Holesovice and close to the National Gallery, Kavárna Liberál, Ouky Douky Coffee, Bio Oko and Letna Park.
There is excellent public transport connection, Vltavska metro/tram stop is 2min walk away and from there it is 1 stop by metro or 2 by tram to the old town.
• Arrival is in the afternoon from 3 pm, departure until 11 am. Please ask if you want to arrive/depart at different times - I am not strict but it may need planning. In case you arrive after 9 pm to the airport I expect you to take a taxi to make it more dependable.
• Respect rest/silent times between 10pm and 6am Sun-Thur, 11am to 8am Fri-Sat
• Please wash your dishes.
• I provide make-up remover, please don't use the towels for make-up
• Absolutely no smoking inside, you can smoke on the balcony.
• On arrival I'll ask for a valid document (passport/id) and full address which is part of the requirements of the tourist office (we pay tourist tax).
• All children are considered guests and must be included in the occupancy count. Please ask in advance if your kids are very young and I may offer you a discount.
• I reserve the right to cancel your reservation with no refund if you arrive with more people than indicated in your booking
Cet hôte a 650 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Your holidays are precious to me, I know that this is the short time of the year you have been working for and expect things to be great.
You'll be booking with an AirBnB Superhost, this is a strong indicator that the best will be done for your stay here.
My strongest side is to give you a real welcome that will make you feel a little more like you actually know the city.
In practice that means that on your arrival you'll get plenty of recommendations as well as that I'll attempt to answer all of your questions on the city :), there is no clock running.
Beside this you can count on:
* prompt communication
* easy arrival with very well done instructions
* super clean apartments
* new furniture and proper bedding to enjoy your holidays
* a direct contact for me and help any time you need it
Often you'll be in contact with either my lovely girlfriend Zsofi who moved to Prague 4 years ago and - as many new citizens of any city - knows at least as many places as people born here :) or our friend Tereza who actually was born in this Republic and loves meeting new people.
We all share the same values - to make your time in Prague as great as it gets and unforgettable.
The start of my relationship with hospitality was marked by my outstanding experience being a guest in the middle east. After I came back home I wanted to give something of that back and be a great host. Fortunately the Czech capital Prague is a pretty good place to do so, I hosted a lot of Couch-surfers until my professional life got too busy to spend every evening interacting with guests.
AirBnB was for me the perfect match to continue being a great host with a little less personal commitment as you'd expect on Couchsurfing.
One of my devices is to do only things you like and to do them for 100%, hospitality is one such thing for me.
As by profession I am coming from the spheres of IT and work now in the management team of an automotive company overseeing the departments of IT, shipping, customer service.