This lovely stone built cottage with private fully enclosed garden is situated in the village of Huby, surrounded by beautiful countryside, yet only ten minutes from Harrogate and Harewood.
The cottage was refurbished in 2015 and is decorated and equipped to a high standard.
Entrance leads to a relaxing lounge with wood burning stove. Attractive dining area. Well fitted and equipped kitchen. Stairs leading double and twin bedrooms and bathroom.
One well behaved dog by prior arrangement only.
Services available and things to note:
- TV and DVD;
- Wood Burning Stove (logs and kindling available locally);
- Electric oven, hob and extractor;
- Microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher;
- Automatic washing machine, airer and rotary line;
- Pure digital radio and docking station;
- Modern electric radiators;
- Bath with shower over, toilet, basin and heated towel rail;
- All linen and towels included;
- Free wifi;
- Private lawned garden with BBQ and patio furniture;
- Parking for 2 cars on owners' driveway, 50m walk down the road;
- Stairs with handrail to upstairs (relatively steep), 2 further steps to main bedroom and bathroom, 1 step down to twin bedroom.
Accès des voyageurs
- Private enclosed garden and property separate to owners house;
- Parking on shared driveway but distance from owners' property ensures privacy.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- Lockbox available to ensure ease of key collection;
- Owner lives next door so available if needed or any queries.
- No pets on the furniture, upstairs or to be left unsupervised