À propos de ce logement
This two-bedroom, two-bath condo provides the finest luxury for any well-deserved vacation that puts you in the middle of all the fun in Breckenridge.
*County & State Taxes of 6.4% are collected by Airbnb.
*Must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property.
This two-bedroom, two-bath condo provides the finest luxury for any well-deserved vacation that puts you in the middle of all the fun in Breckenridge. This beautiful condo offers plenty of space and amenities for your group as well as easy access to four mountain peaks and world class ski trails right outside your door!
LOCATION - This fantastic slopeside all-season resort allows you to experience everything Breckenridge has to offer year-round.
Set at the base of Peak 7, these luxurious condominiums are located right next to the BreckConnect Gondola and Independence SuperChair to get you to the slopes or into town quickly.
UNIT AMENITIES - This spacious 2 bedroom/2 bath unit has fantastic amenities including a beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances, polished granite slab countertops, an eat-in counter and a separate dining area. After a big day on the mountain, enjoy the gorgeous views from the patio or relax on the couch and warm up by the fire with friends or family.
CRYSTAL PEAK LODGE RESORT AMENITIES - With an outdoor plaza with a fireplace, fitness facility, steam room and outdoor hot tubs, there is plenty to keep you and your group occupied. More added perks are the private ski lockers, underground heated parking and free in-town shuttle service.
ONE SKI HILL PLACE RESORT AMENITIES - Being a guest at Crystal Peak also gives you access to One Ski Hill Place, which includes the resort’s swimming pool, fitness center, bowling alley, restaurants and après ski bar. Also enjoy the resort’s free shuttle that provides door to door service anywhere in Breckenridge.
Property at a Glance
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / 1,121 s.f.
- Sleeps up to 6 - 2 Kings 1 Sleeper Sofa (Living Room)
- High Speed Internet
- View - Claimjumper Ski Run Peak 7
- Crystal Peak Lodge - Peak 7
- Location to Slopes - Main St:
o Ski-In / Ski-Out
o Main Street - 1.6 miles
- Dining Capacity - Up to 10 people (6 - Dining Area Table, 4 - Kitchen Island Counter)
- Living Room - Gas Fireplace, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Sleeper Sofa
- Balcony with Views
- Private Laundry - Stackable Washer Dryer Located in Utility Closet
- Crystal Peak Lodge Resort Amenities - Outdoor Plaza, Fitness Area, Steam Room, Outdoor Hot Tubs, Private Ski Lockers Business Center
- One Ski Hill Resort Amenities - Theater Room, Bowling Alley, Game Room, Fitness Area, Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Concierge, Restaurants, Ski School, Ski Locker Ski Valet, Meeting Rooms, Business Center Resort Shuttle Service
- Heated Parking Garage
Master King Bedroom (Main Level):
- King-Size Bed
- Flat Screen TV
- Private Bath with Walk-In Shower 2 Sinks
King Bedroom (Main Level):
- King-Size Bed
- Flat screen TV with DVD Player
- Shared Bath with Walk-In Shower 1 Sink
- Parking - Heated Garage - 1 Space Total - Additional spaces based on availability
- No Pets / No Smoking
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
Très strictes 60
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 60 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 30 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
VisitBreck is now the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury homebuilder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we now manage approximately 110+ properties that offer a broad array of accommodations from slope-side ski condos and quaint townhomes, to some of the finest custom mountain homes in Breckenridge. We are pleased to offer the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. For more information and availability on all of our properties, please visit our website.