**** SALE: ALL NOVEMBER BOOKINGS HAVE BEEN REDUCED $11.00 ****
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
DISCOUNTS: 15% off for weekly bookings. 30% off for monthly bookings.
This ideal location is within walking distance (1/2 mile) for professionals working at Lutheran Hospital in Wheat Ridge on 38th Avenue. Downtown Denver is only 7 miles away, and the continental divide is 50 miles away. I-70 is only 1 mile away.
This rental is not a room in a shared house. It’s a “furnished studio apartment” with your own private entrance in a finished walkout basement just for you. You will sleep on a La-Z-Boy sofabed which is very comfortable. There is a kitchenette with small refrigerator, bar sink, microwave, toaster, coffee-maker, no hot plate or oven. China, silverware , cutlery, and glassware are provided.
Accès des voyageurs
Your furnished apartment has a private entrance which you control.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available to answer your questions and can help you with navigating the neighborhood.
My neighbor has a horse corral with 2 friendly quarter horses that are very friendly. Their names are Heather and Chase.
- This rental is not a room in a shared house. It’s a “furnished studio apartment” with your own private entrance in a walkout finished basement just for you. There is a lighted path along the side of the house to your private entrance and an uncovered parking space in the driveway for only one vehicle.
- The studio has been newly refurbished and faces south with large windows bringing in lots of sunshine. The main living/sleeping area is approximately 12’ x 24’ which includes a small kitchenette with table and chairs, and new Lazy Boy full size sofa-bed which is very comfortable for sleeping. The furnishings have a Mission style theme. The ¾ bath is about 8’ x8’ and includes a large linen closet for extra storage. Towels and bedding are in the linen closet. Also, there is a separate walk-in closet that is about 5’ x 5’ with a clothes iron and ironing board.
- The kitchenette only includes a microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, small refrigerator (3.1 cubic ft.), small bar sink, and utensils. There is no hot plate or oven. Quality utensils for 4 include: Pfaltzgraff china, Oneida silverware, Henckels cutlery, and various glasses.
- Within 2 blocks are the Apple Ridge Café, Starbucks, Sprouts, New China Restaurant, Large Marge’s Philly Steak, Domino’s Pizza, 2 gas stations, and 4 blocks to the Iron Rail Tavern (Prime Rib). Other great restaurants or groceries are just 2 miles away in Wheat Ridge or 5 miles away in Highlands.
- Other free amenities: Wi-Fi, LED TV with DirectTV (Showtime, HBO, etc., no “pay for movies”), small radio/MP3 player. You are welcome to share the outside landscaping and various seating areas, but there is no grass, its rocks. Outside there is a 2 person wood porch swing, stone and wood benches, ledges, dining table for 4, and cocktail table for 2.
- If you like horses this is a bonus: my neighbor has 2 quarter horses in a corral directly adjacent to my backyard. They are very friendly and have trained me well.
- Also included is a semi-finished laundry room/furnace room about 6’ x 10’. The washer and dryer are new state of the art high efficiency appliances. If your are staying more than a week the draw-back is that we both need to share access to the laundry room. We can agree upon a time when you are away from the apartment for me to have laundry access.
I chose to live in Denver metro because I love to ski and play in the mountains during all of the seasons. I have lived in Colorado for over 20 years. I respect my guests’ privacy and I can provide helpful information about the area where you will be staying. Please ask me anything that you want. The outdoor amenities of my home have many places to sit in the shade or sun and are very comfortable and soothing. There is horse property adjacent to my back yard with two friendly quarter horses that provide a very western experience.