My condo room is a great choice for guests who want to explore the city centre and the surrounding areas of Bangkok. One of its advantages is that it is close to several forms of public transport. The MRT Tao Soon Station is right in front of the condominium and nearby MRT Bang Sue Station is also a good option to access the main tourist attractions. Water lovers may prefer to travel by boat along the Chaophraya River and they can begin their trip from any of the nearby piers.
My place is great for
- 1-2 Guests (staying in Bangkok for a short period)
Accès des voyageurs
- Guests will be given a key card to access the building and key card for parking lot is available on request.
- Guest may also use the mail box on the 1st floor.
- A fitness centre, swimming pool, and sauna are available on the 6th floor.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I currently live in Germany, but I have friends in Bangkok to take care of guests. Please feel free to leave a message for further inquiries and my friends or I will reply as soon as possible.
- Please provide details of your arrival, which will help us arrange a key card and keys.
- Loss of a key or key card attracts a charge of 700 baht.
- Ingredients and utensils in the kitchen are available for cooking.
- Please consult the manuals of the microwave, refrigerator, air-conditioner, and washing machine before use. These can be found on the desk shelf and should be replaced after reading.
- Please contact us as soon as possible before your arrival so that we can make additional arrangements or provide assistance.
Pets are not allowed.
Sawasdee krub. My name is Jay. I am currently studying in Hamburg, Germany. My condo room (40 sqm) in Bangkok is available for guests. Although I am not in Bangkok to take care of you, my friends and I will do our best to provide as much assistance as we can.