Only minutes walking to Scarborough beach from my beautiful, comfortable and relaxing house. It's close to everything: shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, post, tennis courts and bus stop yet located in very quiet and safe area. It accommodates up to 8 people with 4 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms and equipped for kiddies. It's fully furnished with reverse cycle air conditioning and wifi, you will only need to bring your belongings and yourselves :-). Please do not hesitate to message me if you have any question. Please read the house rule before making the booking, thank you.
Close to the beach and all amenities yet very quiet and safe area.
Accès des voyageurs
Everything except garage.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
On arrival and when needed.
No parties or events
Check-in is after 2PM
We ask you to please read the house rules carefully before making a reservation.
1. The keys will be handed to guests on arrival. Upon completion of stay, Guests are required to leave the keys at the property. Please note a fee of $150 will be charged if keys are lost.
2. Number of Guests accommodated shall not exceed the agreed number as per Airbnb initial booking and exceeding the agreed number of guests will result in forfeiture of the Security Deposit or possible eviction.
3. Beds and bedrooms will be made available according to the number of guests. Exceptions will have to be discussed case by case.
4. Parties and functions are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your Security Deposit and/or additional payments and possible eviction.
5. The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival for normal cleaning. A cleaning fee of $80 applies to each reservation.
6. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and a charge against the Security Deposit.
7. Smoking is STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the property. A $50 charge will be deducted from your Security Deposit if cigarette butts are left lying within the property including outdoor area. Charges will apply for any evidence of smoking inside the property.
8. Strictly NO pets are permitted on the property during your stay.
9. Please note other occupants or visitors will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not in the foregoing categories, and as a result they will have to vacate the property immediately without any refund.
10. Please use furniture with care, do not move them around or drag them on the floor.
11.Damage and Breakages: These are the Guests’ responsibility during their stay. Please note the Security Deposit does not limit the Guests’ liability with respect to damages and breakage. The cost of breakages and damage to property will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
12. Theft and Loss: The Owner takes no responsibility for the Guests’ personal property during their stay at the property.
We appreciate most will respect the property and hope you will enjoy your stay in our lovely home.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Hi, my name is Francesco.
I'm new to hosting on Airbnb. 14 years ago I migrated from Italy to Perth and I fell in love with Scarborough. One year later I bought this fantastic property, where I grew beautiful memories. What I like the most of living so close to the beach, is being able to ride with my bike along the cost during the sunset. It's simply magical and inspiring. The most relaxing and earned activity after a hard and long day at work.
I'm now excited to the opportunity to share with you the beauty and peacefulness of this location. I just renovated this house and put lots of effort in trying to create a wonderful experience for my valuable guests.
I believe in "carpe diem", i.e. catching the moment.
Now it is your moment.