My Two Bedroom Apartment is close to Dishoom, Pizza East, Beigel Bake, Boundary Restaurant, Rooms & Rooftop, and Rich Mix. Enjoy the private balcony, the location and the people of the area.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
This apartment is located on the first floor of an apartment building just off Brick Lane.
Found right in the heart of Shoreditch, you will enjoy local cafes, design studios, galleries, cute shops and restaurants all at your doorstep.
There is a private balcony and the building feels very safe and secure. It can easily fit a large family. It comfortably sleeps 4 guests, but can sleep up to 8 guests using the sofa beds in the living room.
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to the whole apartment - It has two double bedrooms, a bathroom, two double fold out sofa beds and a full kitchen with a fridge, oven, washing machine, plates, cups, utensils, toaster, kettle, TV and Free wifi.
* We provide 1 Towel per guest
* Bedding for the sofa beds will be provided for bookings with 4+ guests or upon request.
* A hairdryer, Iron & Ironing Board are provided.
All Guests, including Children and Infants must be included in the reservation.
*** FAQ's ***
Q - Is the area safe?
A - Yes, There are always lots of people around and it has a very 20s-40s vibe about it.
Q - What Time is Check in?
A - 3:00pm - you will collect your key from our coffee shop Bell Boi, 104 Sclater Street, E1 6HR
Q - Can I check in early?
A - Unfortunately not. Often there is a guest the night before and we can't kick them out early.
Q - Can I drop my bags there early?
A - No, but you can store your luggage at our coffee shop Bell Boi for £5 per locker, per day.
Q - Do I have to walk up stairs
A - No, there is an elevator. But you can take the stairs if you wish.
Q- Can I check in Late.
A- Yes we have a self check in system after 10pm, however we may not be able to assist you after 12am midnight.
Q - What Time is Check Out?
A - 11:00 am
Q - Can I Check out late?
A - No, Sorry
Q- Is it completely Private
Q - Do I have the whole apartment?
A - Yes
Q - Can I have 8 single beds, i don't wont to share.
A - No
Q - Can I have 8 single duvets, i don't want to share.
A - No, we provide only double duvets for the double beds.
Q - Where are you?
A - We live 10 minutes away
Q - Can my friend check in for me?
A - Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in.
Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.
*I will not be accepting check ins on Christmas Day. If you wish to stay on Christmas Day you must book the previous day as well. You will use my after hours pick up if you want to arrive on Christmas Day *
1. STRICT NO PARTY RULE!
UK Residents PLEASE NOTE.
Our listings are intended for tourist and business travellers only! Whilst we allow our listings to be used by UK residents for the intention of getting ready and sleeping after a night out in London we do not allow parties or any gatherings more than the total amount of guests allowed on the listing. If you are not a genuine tourist or business traveller please do not book with us. Any bookings from UK citizens will be monitored. If you are deemed to be a UK resident that we believe has the intention of breaking our no party rule then you will be required to meet with us to receive your keys between the hours of 3pm and 10 pm. You will be required to provide Photo ID that matches your profile and you will be required to leave a £500 cash deposit. The deposit will be returned only after we have checked the listing.
2. No more than the 8 people to reside
3. No more than 8 people to be in the apartment at one time
4. No Illicit drug use on the premises
5. People seen to be uncontrollably intoxicated may be asked to leave.
6. All breakages will be noted and may be withdrawn from your deposit.
7. Please do not give out our address to others.
8. Please do not get any mail sent to this address.
9. Please be considerate with our towels, linen and sofa. If you mark these with make-up, food or drinks, please endeavour to remove it when it occurs, as replacing these items drives up the cost of our service.
10. If a guest reduces the number of nights on the reservation; we consider it a cancellation of those dates and our Strict Cancellation Policy will be applied to those dates removed.
11. Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in. Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.