Our large private and spacious room is with separate entrance and also includes a private living/lounge area and dining room. Set in the hills of Mount Eliza surrounded by tall gums, lush tropical landscaped gardens and separate access to swimming pool, large terrace, BBQ, and tennis court. Ideal for the couple(s) or family who want to escape from the city, lounge by the sunny poolside, and relax with the sounds of nature. 10 min drive to Mornington & beach, 35 min to Peninsula Hot Springs.
- The room rate per night is for 2 people. Additional guests are $15 per person (max 4 people in total). If travelling with 2 children who are aged 12 and under then 2 for price of one.
- If Airbnb member is making bookings but not arriving, host may request that guest sets up their own profile to book.
- Pool and tennis court are available from 8am until dusk
- No glass allowed near pool area
- When using barbeque, leave clean and ensure knobs are turned off
- Quiet time after 10pm
- When you go out keep doors locked and windows shut and turn gas heater off
- If you have children with you, it is your responsibility to look after them and ensure they are safe.
- Our Kitchen is available upon request. Please let know during your enquiry if you intend to make use of the kitchen so that we can make arrangements. Kitchen use is strictly between the times of 5.30-6.30pm.
- Our washing machine is available upon request. Please let know during your enquiry if you intend to use the washing machine.
I am basically simple, straight forward, enthusiastic about taking new challenges and meeting new people person. I love walking on beach or bush trails. I have to have my Expresso in the morning at home around pool or local cafes. My passion is getting bargains and we have a plenty of shops here. The spiritual literature is my favourite. My friends describe me as an amazing host and I hope you will get this feeling also. My motto is "Live life today like it is your last day on Earth".