You will feel comfortable and safe in my peaceful & welcoming neighborhood, “American University Park.” It is within a short distance to the Metro (RED LINE), Georgetown University, Sibley Hospital, NIH, and American University. Whole Foods, cafes, restaurants, a movie theater, banks, & shopping are a quick 10-15 minute walk away.
My place is good for people who do not mind cats. There are 2 friendly indoor cats. They will stay out of your room, as long as you keep the door closed.
- Keep the double doors between the library and kitchen closed (to keep the cats out of the living room).
- We are a green household and appreciate you helping us with this by: switching off lights after use and unplugging small appliances when possible. -Use recycle & compost bins (please rinse recyclables before discarding).
- Close all windows and lock up securely when leaving the house.
- Please squeegee the glass shower door after each use. (Squeegee is in the shower).
- In order to minimize dirt from being tracked in, please do not wear shoes in the house.
- Please do not place your luggage on the bed.
- No overnight guests that are not registered Airbnb guests.
We love meeting and greeting people from all over! We have hosted exchange students, as well as many short-term tenants. I have so enjoyed my Airbnb experiences while traveling that I became inspired to host through this site. Staying in someone else’s home is a lovely alternative to staying in a hotel.